"YEAH ALL I NEEEEEEED IS THE RHYTHM, ME AND THE RHYTHM OH OH OH" I open my eyes and mouth in shock. A man who is about 6'2 wearing a tight black t shirt strolls in holding two boxes of pizza and a liter of soda with white ear buds in his ears. He has dark hair like Castellano and looks a little around my age. I turn and give Damian a questioning look; a small smile creeping up my lips. He simply shakes his head and looks at the guy like this is an everyday thing.

"WHO'S THE CHICK?" Pizza guy yells gesturing to me. I awkwardly wave my hand and smile. Damian rolls his eyes and walks over to him. He rips the ear buds out of his wars, pats his cheek and takes the pizza out of his hands.

"Smooth." I mumble as he walks past me to the kitchen. He simply smiles and keeps walking. 

We make it to the kitchen which is ginormous by the way, and Damian opens the first box of pizza. I grab two slices and pull out a stool to sit on at the counter. Damian hands me a plate when pizza guy decides to reach for my hand. Being as though I was just kidnapped I slap his hand away and jump out of my seat.

"Whoa-hey. I wasn't going to hurt you," pizza guy puts his hands up in surrender. My breath hitches and I look over at Damian who's about to enter a slice of pizza in his mouth. My breathing doesn't go back to normal until Damian pushes him out of the room.

After two minutes of quiet murmuring in Italian they both re-enter the kitchen.

"Rachel this is my idiot cousin Nicholi." Damian gestures to the guy and walks over to me. I lower my head embarrassed.

"Gaurdami." He lifts my head up and stares into my eyes, "He's not going to hurt you. I won't let anything happen to you again. Okay?" I nod slowly. Nicholi clears his throat and I pull away from Damian.

"Hey look I'm not Dom. I would never do anything to a woman let alone abuse one. I just wanna make that clear. I didn't mean to scare you. Please forgive me?" He gives me the puppy dog eyes and I try my hardest not to fall for it but he's hot and he has an accent. Shoot me.

"Okay" I sigh. "I'm sorry-I guess I didn't realize I was still a little shaken up." I say honestly. Damian's jaw clenches and I look down awkwardly. Nicholi pulls my face back up with a finger.

"Hey don't worry about it. You're safe now." I smile and nod.

"Okay enough with the sad stuff," I shake his fingers away, "if I don't eat in the next 30 seconds I'm going to pass out." I walk back over to my stool and grab my slice of pizza off my plate and shove it in my mouth. I feel like I haven't eaten in years. Decades even.

I turn around to see Damian with a smirk on his face, but he quickly covers it with a scowl and Nicholi is laughing. I give them both questioning looks.

"Whaa-." I say with a mouth full of pizza.

"You."

"Nothing," they both say. Damian scowls at Nicholi and walks back over to his plate. I shake my head at both of them and continue to chew my pizza.

Twenty minutes pass and I'm hunched over in my seat laughing at every word that spills from Nicholi's mouth. This guy legit has no filter. 

"Okay I think Ms.Taylor has had enough for one night." Damian says and pulls my stool away from the counter.

"Awww" Nicholi and I say in sync. We both continue to laugh.

"Twins!" he yells. I laugh while Damian scowls at the both of us.

"Great now I have two children to deal with" he rolls his eyes.

"Hey!" We both yell at the same time again.

"Jinx!"

"Jinx again!" I think I've found my life partner. As friends of course. Damian scoffs and picks me up bridal style and carries me out of the room. Jealous much?

"Really is this necessary?" I try to get down but he tightens his grip on my thighs. A few whistles are thrown our way from some of the men sitting in the living room. How didn't I notice them before?

"Where did all these people come from?" I ask looking at the strange men walking around the house.

"They live here," and that's the end of discussion. 

We finally reach my room and he puts me down.

"Uh thanks. I'll call if I have to pee. Ya know in case you wanna carry me again." He smirks and then turns to walk away.

"Wait." I grab his bicep. He looks at me questionably.

"Don't forget your promise. I get to leave tomorrow." I let go of his arm.

"I never make promises." He smiles and with that he walks away again.