Chapter 6

**There's gonna be a small lime later in the chapter, I'll provide a warning beforehand, btw the teenagers are 18 (senior year of high school)**

|| Your pov ||

It has been 12 weeks since I fractured my ankle, 8 weeks since I got my cast off, 3 weeks since I finished my physical therapy, and 1 week since I got my ankle brace. I'm supposed to be cleared for major physical activity today, in fact I'm on my way to my appointment right now.

My phone buzzed, I picked it up and saw that Andrea, a transfer student, had texted me.

Andi: Hey girl!

We call Andrea 'Andi' for short.

You: Hey!

Andi: Have you been cleared yet?

You: not yet 😪, but I'm on my way rn!

Andi: you better let me know! Practicing volleyball isn't the same without my favorite stand in setter.

You: You're just saying that cause we're friends, I'm not good at volley.

Andi: I'm not saying you're D1 girl, but you do have a natural talent for it!

You: shucks! Well, we're almost at the doctor's office, I'll text you as soon as I'm out.

Andi: okay! byee~

  Andi has been such a blessing of a friend ever since she transferred from Spain. She's such a sweetheart, it honestly feels like I've known her all my life. My favorite part of this whole ordeal is that she captivated Nathaniel's heart, now they can be weebs together, how cute!

***

  I fortunately got cleared by my doctor, and I of course was quick to let both Adrien and Andi know about the good news. I got dropped off at school, it was about lunch time I'd say. As I was walking toward my locker, I spot Andi.

"Hey Andi"

"(Y/N)! YOU WON'T BELIVE WHAT HAPPENED IN BANANA FISH! I TOLD MYSELF I WASN'T GOING TO CRY BUT LOOK AT ME, I'M ON THE VERGE OF TEARS!"

"Haha Andi, you know I don't know what you're talking about"

"Which is why you should watch anime, it's so wholesome...well most are at least."

"Look who it is! The geek and the geekiest!" Chloè said as she noticed Andi and I nearby our lockers.

"I'll explain and I'll use small words so that you'll be sure to understand, we don't like you, you are mean, go away" I said

"Ugh as if, you are not worthy of my precious time! How about you go and watch your cartoons and you, how about you go try to please your little boyfriend, while he still loves you of course, since that seems to be the only thing you're good at!" 

  That was a low blow. 

"Come on Andi, she's not worth your anger," I walked to Adrien's locker trying to shake off her comment.

"Hey gatita, ready for tonight's surveillance?" he asked. Adrien picked up some Spanish from when we babysat Andi's little brother. 

"Yeah, a little nervous though." 

"Nervous? What's wrong?" 

"It's nothing, okay? I'll see you later"

***

  "Hey kitten~ I heard Andre Glacier came up with some new flavors, wanna go get some?" 

"You truly know the way to my heart Adrien~" 

  Adrien and I made a habit out of getting ice cream during the time I was out of commission because of my ankle. The ice cream only gets better every time we go. Hand in hand we leave the ice cream cart, and head home. I've never been so excited for a long weekend. 

  We decided to head to my place, as it was closer to the cart than his. My home isn't very loud, which is why I was so surprised to find the ruckus nearly all downstairs was in. 

"Good evening Ms. (l/n), Mr. Agreste."

"Good evening Sebastian, Eren!" I said to Sebastian and Eren, out most trusted workers.

  With that we went up the stairs and into my room. I was quick to flop onto my bed, what Chloè said earlier really did hit a nerve, I've been thinking about it all day. 

"Hey kitten, everything alright? You've been a little down today" He sat next to me, stroking my hair.

"Not really, it's just that Chloè hit a nerve today," I say as I move my head down on his lap, "she said the only thing I'm good for, is pleasing you."

|| Lime warning ||

  Adrien moved my head so that I would face him, "oh (y/n), don't listen to her. You are the most talented, most wonderful, most kind, and most beautiful girl I know, and no mean and insignificant bully can convince me otherwise." He lifts me up from his lap, his face so close to mine that I can see the collage of emeralds and forest greens bouncing in his eyes. 

"I love you so much (y/n), you are capable of doing so many wonderful things," he leans in a bit closer so that our lips are nearly touching, "you are the best thing that's ever happened to me." 

  His lips connected with mine, his hands on my face, caressing my cheeks, my hands tangled in his golden locks. His tongue slipped in my mouth, making this kiss into a steamy make-out session, or at least as steamy as two 17 year olds can.

  We parted lips, panting, both of us our own blushing mess. 

|| end of lime ||

"I never took you for the steamy type chaton"

"Ha, neither did I"

"You know I love you right (y/n)?"

"Not more than I love you Adrien."

I love Adrien, I love my chaton.

OMG, so I was rewriting I realized that the lime I wrote in like 2016 was wayyyyyyyy more steamy that what a lime should be, for that I am SO SORRY! I rewrote it to be a lot less steamy than it was, please forgive me my lovelies! HOPE YOU LIKED AND PEACE OUT!!!!!✌🏼️✌🏼✌🏼