0.8

I woke up to hear my alarm blasting Bored To Death by Blink-182. I sighed and stretched. I looked to my nightstand and saw the pic of me, Alex and Lisa at the wedding. Right next to it was a family photo of me and my old parents and my siblings. I felt tears about to come down but I wiped them away. I grabbed my phone and saw it was the day. The day where I officially start school.

I went inside my closet and saw a striped crop top and some high waisted shorts. I straightened my hair and did my normal makeup. I put on my maroon boots. I threw on a big black hat and my sunglasses. I grabbed my backpack. I walked downstairs and saw Lisa making pancakes and Alex making coffee. "Good morning Leah you want some pancakes." "Yes mom I do and dad can you please get me some orange juice."

"Fine." I smiled and Lisa said "Well are you excited." "Yeah I guess?" Alex handed me juice and Lisa said "Honey it will be amazing." Alex laughed and said "Leah you'll do amazing if you need anything call me first then Lisa." Lisa slapped him upside the head and said "Call both of us." "Okay I have to go." Alex hugged me and Lisa hugged me.

Lisa handed me lunch bag and said "Don't tell your dad I packed his last Oreo for you." "Thanks." I got out the door and then heard Alex yelling "LISA WHERE MY LAST OREO!" I shut the door and started to walk to the horrible place where I'll be spending my next four years. I plugged in my earbuds and started to blast Wake Me Up When September Ends.

I arrived at the building and walked into the front office. I walked up to a sorta rounder lady and she had her hair pulled back into a bun. "Hello miss what can I do for you." "I'm Leah Gaskarth I'm here for my schedule." "Oh your the new one." She handed me my schedule and I opened the door. She whispered to the other one "She won't make it." I sighed and started to head to what was apparently English.

I walked into the courtyard and saw everyone chatting and doing there own thing. I walked past a couple of druggies. I ran into a tall guy with brown hair you can tell he was a football player because of his muscles. "Sorry." I tried to walk past but he grabbed me by my shirt and said "Newbie huh." I looked up and said "Yes."

They all laughed and he slapped me. "Whoops." I fell to the ground feeling helpless. All the guys where laughing I got up and ran straight into a building. I saw a girls bathroom and I went in to see a red hand print on my face. I felt tears coming down. I grabbed my foundation and covered it up. I started to walk to what was going to be my home room.

----------------TIME SKIP TO THE END OF THE DAY---------

I sighed while I was walking home. I got slapped, some girls pasta on me, had a mental breakdown in the bathroom, and worst of all is everyone hates me whether it be from the Jocks to the flipping wallflowers. I entered my house to see all of my dads band in there. I tried to walk upstairs with no one noticing. "LEAH!" Stupid Zack noticing me. I backed it up and was still looking down.

"Yes." Alex said "Why are you looking down?" "It's nothing I'm gonna go get changed." I walked upstairs and ran into my room. I threw my clothes off and changed into sweatpants and a Pierce The Veil shirt. I started to cry into my pillow. I ran into my bathroom and sighed.

*dont read if you get easily triggered*
*******TRIGGER WARNING*******

I was crying on the floor when I then saw my extra shaving razors. I grabbed one and slammed it against the wall. It broke and I grabbed the blade. I stared at my wrist and said "What a waste of seven months clean." I dragged it across and saw the blood reforming. I did it again for 10 times till I had ten lines. I washed the blade and hid it in my cabinet.

I cleaned my wrist and grabbed a hoodie. I reapplied foundation on my face to cover where I got slapped. I started to walk downstairs and Alex said "So how was your first day?" "It was alright." I walked into the kitchen and sighed.

************Trigger over*******

I grabbed a box of goldfish and a bottle of Fanta. Jack came in and said "Kid I can tell something is wrong what really happened." "Nothing." I grabbed my Fanta and walked upstairs. To hear Alex saying "Leah I have a question?" I walked back downstairs and he said "I got an email from the football coach and he said you may have a chance at being a cheerleader do you know how exciting that is."

"What?" "He said he told you and auditions are tomorrow you should do it." "No I'm fine." Lisa said "What's going on." Alex said "Our little girl can be cheer captain." "Are you serious." They all started hugging me and I said "I'll do the audition." They all started to cheer and Jack said "I think tonight we should go to Olive Garden."