Torture

You and Yukine cuddled comfortably on your futon. The morning was calm and peaceful. Your head laid on his chest as he has his arms around you.

This was wonderful... And it all ended when a certain voice yelled and pushed the door open. This made both teenagers gasp and jump awake. Yukine sat up letting you go, you groaned hiding your face in the pillow.

You pulled on Yukine's shirt so he could lay down again, you wanted to be comfortable and sleep. Yukine smiled sleepily and scooped you up and going back to cuddling.

Yato stood there angry. "Oh no you don't!!" He pulls the covers off and pulls on Yukine's arm forcing him to let go.

"What now?!" Yukine grumpily huffed taking his arm away. "Yatoooo..." You whined. "Goooo awaaaaaay" you threw your pillow at him lazily.

Yato caught it, to your disappointment, and glared at both of you.

"Yukine! (Y/n)! You are both prohibited to touch each other from now on!"

"Whaa?" You ask sitting up blinking at him. Yukine frowns and pulls you to his lap just to irk Yato more. You smiled and leaned on your boyfriend.

"See that?! You two always are sticking like glue!"

"Not true!" Yukine offends.

"Yuki's right," you state, "when I'm in the restroom to shower and stuff, I'm alone, when I'm getting dressed, when I'm-"

"That's not what I meant!!!" -Yato

You glared at the god hugging Yukine and snuggling closer. Yukine rested his cheek on your head tightening his grip on you.

Yato's disapproving glare suddenly turns into a smirk. "Fine... How about we make a deal?"

"Not interested." Yukine cut in while playing with some of your (h/c) hair.

"But... The prize is a whole week off of any job offerings. You two will get a vacation!" You opened one eye suddenly interested in the god's request.

"A vacation?" Yukine questioned, "what do you think?" He whispered to you softly knowing that when you just wake up you hate loud noises, well, Yato was one of those loud noises today wasn't he?

You smile, if you two get this one week vacation, you could go and maybe have a real date, like the couples you see around do.

"Okay! What's the deal?" You turn your head to Yato basically using Yukine as a couch. The blonde didn't mind though.

Yato began to giggle maniacally, "Well... My dear children... The deal is... If you can last one week without making physical contact with each other of any kind... Then you'll get that vacation..."

"And what happens if we fail?" You ask. "Don't lead him on! Do you know wha-" Yukine was cut off by Yato.

"You two have to do what I say for a day!"

"Hmm..." You thought.

"Nope!" Yukine yelled. "Not taking any chances!"

"But... Vacation..." You pouted cutely, you really did want a vacation, but what about the whole week without cuddling your special blonde?