Shy

(Y/n) was always a really fun and lovable regalia. She's really shy and hasn't spoken a word yet.

"(Y/n)-chan! Want to join us?" Hiyori smiled at you from where she sat. You all were currently over at her house, you were isolating yourself from the three. Hiyori, Yato, and Yukine sat on the couch watching TV. You give her a shy nod as she gets up and leads you to a seat. You stayed quiet and looked down at your white socks, as you fiddled with the sleeve of the (f/c) hoodie Hiyori kindly let you keep.

"W-would you like to eat anything?" Hiyori was trying her best to keep you comfortable. You smiled and shook your head no. "Okay..." She's feeling uncomfortable, Hiyori wanted you too feel like you have a family. But you didn't speak a word, not to mention your actions proved you were really shy.

After a few minutes of watching TV, Hiyori went to Yato who was about to head for her refrigerator, "Yato, is something wrong with (Y/n)? Is she okay?" Yato sighed in response, "I might know her past, and how she died, but I don't know what's eating her right now. Her thoughts have nothing negative, I don't feel anything from her..."

While Yato and Hiyori discussed, Yukine heard them. He looked over at you, your eyes watching the TV with a bored expression. His orange eyes studying your features, he smiled to himself knowing how uncomfortable it is to not know anything right after becoming a regalia. He understood your situation... And he wanted you to know that.

Yukine took the courage to speak to you, "Hey, (Y/n)? Are you okay?" You nod slowly not looking at him. Yukine immediately looked over to see that Yato was standing there talking to Hiyori, he was totally fine, you didn't lie. "Oh ok, well you looked a bit gloomy so I was just checking..."

You smile closing your eyes facing up at him, a blush on your cheeks.

Back with Yato and Hiyori... "Ah... I see..." Hiyori nodded. "Yeah, I didn't realize it before... Just now I felt something. It wasn't painful... " Hiyori smiled looking back at Yukine trying to get you to speak, "So cute~ " she cupped her hands together "she has feelings for him and she's shy about it because they just met..." Yato nodded as Hiyori spoke. "Ne, does Yukine feel the same way?" Hiyori asked. Yato chuckled at her curiosity, "He does, he just doesn't want to admit it to himself... Not to mention he's been controlling his thoughts pretty well..."

Hiyori's pink eyes glowed as she smiled, "Yato? Want to help me with something?" Yato's face had a little bit of pink making him look away, Hiyori's cute smile showed full curiosity , "Y-yeah... " he answered with a stutter. She then told him what she wanted to do, "I want to make (Y/n) feel comfortable, let's help her with that."

"And how are we going to do that?" Yato curved his eyebrows. She shrugged "You're her master... What would she like?" Yato thought for a moment. "Well for one they probably want to be alone together. And I know Yukine would like that very much~" Hiyori nodded in agreement to the raven haired God. "Okay, I'll tell them that I have to go shop for some food... How about you?"

Yato playfully rested his arm on her shoulder, "I'm going with you of course!" Hiyori blushed at his close contact, "O-okay..." She knew better than to 'Jungle Savate' him in the kitchen with all the harmful utensils around.

As Yato and Hiyori talked in the kitchen, Yukine's voice was the only one that filled the room. "So (Y/n), you're a (type of weapon). That's pretty cool. I turn into a pair of twin katanas." He smiled modestly pointing his thumb towards himself. You looked at him with a blush, and a shy smile. He kept bringing up random subjects to speak with you, all you did was nod yes, shake your head no, or smile...