Sleepover at Hiyori's

Yukine x half-phantom reader
Enjoy~

(Y/n) is not only Hiyori's neighbor but also her friend. It's been about 2 weeks since Hiyori discovered she's the same as her. (Y/n) met Yato and Yukine since then.

Now she's at Hiyori's house, sitting in the living room on the couch rolled up in her (F/c) blanket like a burrito. While Hiyori's preparing the food, her (e/c) eyes widen at the sound of the doorbell.

"Um, Hiyori? Didn't you say your parents were on a business trip for the weekend?" (Y/n) yells as she stands going to the door. "Y-yeah, they are." Hiyori came out of the kitchen and headed for the door beside (Y/n).

(I'm just going to say you as in I'm telling you what you are doing... I can't explain this... *sigh* just bear with me.)

Hiyori looked through the peephole on the door (is that what you call it?) while you wait for an answer. "Who is it?"

Hiyori chuckles to herself and opens the door. "Hello~! Sorry we're late!" Yato walks in like he owns the place while Yukine shyly steps in with his hands stuffed in his pockets.

"Ehhhh?!" Is all you say. Your expression is just wide eyes, mouth open, then there's the little blush. Why blush? Well, after knowing Yato and Yukine, you so happen to have grown a little crush on him.

"Oh yeah, (Y/n)-chan... I forgot to mention I invited them over~" Hiyori grins at you,  the way the grinned at you caused you suspicion... You know her, and this grin meant she had something on her mind.

Now you thought for a moment, 'two boy... Two girls... Sleeping over... What could go wrong? WHAT COULD GO WRONG? This is just a no no! NO!'

"Hiyori... Why? Why do you do this to meee!?" You whined at your best friend. She simply giggles and pats your head, "come on, this will be fun~"
You sigh knowing this is her house so... You can't argue. As you all made your way to the couch you sat on the far left edge resting your elbow on the arm of the sofa, Yukine was forced to sit beside you since both Hiyori and Yato already claimed the other half.

"Ne, Yukine you've been awfully quiet... Are you okay?" You think you better start a conversation to avoid the awkward atmosphere between you two. "I-I'm fine..." He answers facing the opposite direction. You tap his shoulder causing him to face you, "yeah?" He asks. "Are you really okay?" You ask him seriously, you (e/c) eyes staring him down. His face turns red, this simply made you feel a little heat rise up on your cheeks once you saw how cute he looked all flustered.

As this happened, you two didn't notice Hiyori and Yato sneaking out leaving you two alone~

"I'm fine, yup! Perfectly fine!" Yukine scooted away smiling trying to hide his blush. Once he scooted away, you noticed Yato and Hiyori weren't there.

"Errm... Whare are Yato and Hiyori?" You ask standing up. "I don't know..." You and Yukine looked for them, kitchen? Nope. Bathroom? Nope. This made you both go upstairs, "Hiyori! Where are you?! Stop playing around!" You yell opening the door to Hiyori's room.

Next thing you know, you were being pulled into the dark room. You felt a pair of arms embrace you, then a familiar voice that made your heart flutter speak, "(Y/n)... There's been something I've been meaning to tell you..."
"Y-Yukine?" Is what came out of your mouth widening your eyes to see darkness. Is he going to confess to you?! Kiss you?! What is he going to say?! You blush madly thinking of your situation. "Y-Yuki... You can tell me anything... What is it?" You finally relive your arms from hanging there and return the hug rubbing his back. "I-i..." He stutters...

"I..."

"I-I'm afraid of the dark!" He says really quickly.

Your face at the moment looks like someone slapped you, but since you two were in a dark room... This situation had its pros and cons. "O-oh..." You response feeling down, this wasn't at all what you were hoping for. "Then just turn on the lights!" You break free from the hug and turn the light switch. You are currently pissed off and you don't know why.

Once you turn around to face Yukine, you ask him "why didn't you just turn on the light switch when you came in? Was there a reason for-!" You were cut off by a warm feeling on your lips. A soft pair of lips touching yours. Your eyes widen to see Yukine in front of you closing his eyes, eventually you started to enjoy this~ you kissed back, your arms wrapping around his neck making the kiss deeper. Yukine seemed to notice your movement and wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you close.

The kiss which seemed like it lasted forever parted once you two needed air. "Y-yuki..." You softly smile making him blush but then you saw him smirk in return. "(Y/n), that wasn't really what I needed to tell you before... What I needed to say was..."

He leaned closer and whispered in your ear "I. Love. You." You blush red as he pulled away. You looked dumbfounded, 'What. Just. Happened?!' You cheer on the inside feeling fireworks, but you on the outside is looking shocked. You were pretty surprised, but that is the only expression that came out of you until you heard chuckling.

The door swung open revealing, Hiyori and Yato? Well Yato was being dragged by a jumpy Hiyori. "Otp!" She yelled squealing. Then Yato got over his blight pain and rolled his eyes. Yato then gave Yukine a thumbs up.

Yukine turns to you, "(Y-Y/n)?" He seems shy at the moment, unlike before... He's now blushing while rubbing the back of his neck. You smile at him earning enough confidence to do this... You wrap both your arms around his neck, and lean forward kissing him on the lips. He was shocked at first but then melted into the kiss wrapping one arm around your waist and the other on the back of your head.

Breaking free from the kiss you answer in a cutesy tone, "I love you too Yuki~"

What you didn't know was that most of this was planned by the one and only pink tailed half-phantom.

A/n: *sulking in corner* this really sucks... I try, I really do.

First oneshot of the book! More will be coming up!