-2- Misunderstanding

I found this extra part I did for a continuation of "Thunderstorm and Darkness" oneshot, but I never finished it. But now I'm updating it!

"How cute..." Hiyori whispered
cupping her cheek.

Yato suddenly appearing behind Hiyori. "KYAA!" She jumped away from him, but her scream woke up the two teenagers on the bed.

"Yukine... And... (Y/n)... ?" Yato wiggled his eyebrows.

You opened your eyes half lidded, all you saw was blonde hair, you were still sleepy. You barely got any sleep last night because of the storm. Your body just cuddled closer to the warmness, you closed your eyes ignoring the two people speaking.

Yukine on the other hand shot his eyes open, oh was he in trouble... He looked down at your peaceful face. His blush swept across his face as he struggled to move. His head turned to Yato and Hiyori. "W-we d-didn't... We didn't do anything!!!" Yukine panicked. Hiyori went to the side of the bed and spoke, "It's okay... Yato's just messing with you. We know you two didn't do anything."

Yukine grumbled while frowning at Yato, he didn't notice he was pouting. He looked down at you again, you were half asleep. Your eyes were closed, but you could still hear everything going on. "(Y/n)... Wake up." Yukine poked your cheek letting go of your hand. You groaned and hugged him tighter, this was unexpected of you...

Surely you'd expect yourself to jump out of bed screaming, but you actually felt comfortable and safe... You didn't care what the others misunderstood, you were just enjoying the moment.

Yukine sighed, "I'm so glad Kofuku isn't here..." He mumbled. Yato and Hiyori stood there staring at the two. Hiyori noticed how they weren't going anywhere sooner or later so she dragged Yato out so the teens could have their moment.