Kitty Time? need to re-edit

Joker made me get up from where I was, and I was enjoying hanging for my life, well more like ankle. "If you wanted to get out of here, you could've just asked me." Joker sighed. I looked away, talking to her was the last thing I wanted right now. And the first thing I wanted was to go home, and to die with peace. "Ok then, can I go?" I asked. "No." She said without looking at me. I made a face. She laughed. " 'Course you can silly. The exit is right over there." She said. "Thanks, good bye Joker." I said already opening the door. "Bye Alice." Joker said before I left. 

I ran away from the palace as fast as I could. After an hour (I had a lot of practice lately), when I couldn't run anymore, I stopped. I found a tree and started climbing it. When I reached a safe branch, I got myself comfortable. I realized I was back in my jeans and my tee, and my favorite sweater. I started to sleep.

When I woke up in the morning, I was leaning to the right so much, I was about to fall. During the fall, I grabbed a branch and hooked my legs in another one, the branch I was holding cracked, so I was hanging on my legs. Only to face, guess who, nope not the hatter, CAT BOY! Our noses practically touched! "HI" He smiled. "What are you doing upside down?" He asked. "I was sleeping in a tree." I gave him an awkward laugh. "Oh, I thought only cat's do that." He commented. "Nope, Alices' do too." I laughed, so did he. "Um, I know how to get down, but not when I'm upside down. Can you help me?" I asked. "I'll think about it." He laughed a bit. "SURPRISE!" I heard someone shout. "GA!" Cat boy was pushed into me. His lips brushed mine, and there they stayed. I could only see his chin. He hesitated for a moment, then he stepped back, his face looked surprised but his eyes looked delighted, I think. "Neko! What did I say about pushing people?" He said turning around talking to someone. I quickly did  a back flip, I pictured being one of those gymnastics, doing back flips like it's nothing, but sadly I never did qualify to be a gymnastic, so I fell on my butt. Ouch. Cat boy turned his head and saw me on the ground. "You ok Alice?" He asked. "Uh, yeah, I'm fine." Of course I'm not fine! My butt's not made of steel! He's so clueless sometimes. He turned back to face the boy, his purple longish hair getting over his also purple eyes. His purple cat ears matched with his purple tail. And his pale skin contrasted with the black top he was wearing, his worn out jeans and his black shoes.

I got up, only to fall back down. My eyes saw darkness. The pain came back. I started to remember my past. 

When I woke up I saw a chin a nose and purple hair. "You awake Alice?" I heard cat boy ask. "Miss Alice are you awake?" The boy, Neko I think, asked. "I'm fine kiddo." I smiled. Cat boy set me down. I still felt dizzy. "I need to go, I'm sorry Blake, I'm sorry Neko. Thank you for helping me." I hugged him, then I hugged the little guy a hug too. "Bye!" I said. "Before I go, where can I find Elliot's mansion?" I asked. They both looked as though I just punched them hard. "You're blowing us off because of him?" Cat boy asked. "No, if I don't go to his house, he might end my life. Not that I have much left anyway." I sighed. "Oh, I see. That way." Blake understood me! I gave him another hug. "And when I'm done, where would I find the funhouse?" I asked. "Straight forward from his mansion." Cat boy seemed happier. "Bye again! I'll see you soon." I said going towards the mansion.