The Library? Need to re-edit

When my face finally got warmer, we entered the library. "WOW this place is pretty!" I said opened eye'd. "Yeah, I needed to get something here, so if you don't mind waiting.Nya..." He said. "It's fine. I just look around." I said going away. "Ok... WAIT YOU'LL GET LOST!! NYA!!!" He screamed after me but I was long gone. Man I don't know how guys do it... but seriously, I haven't met one guy here who hasn't let me down. He dragged me all this way just to check out a book. Man he's a jerk. I was expecting him to at least give me a tour of the place. Wait where am I? If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be lost. I wondered around hopelessly. I wondered into science fiction, fiction, non fiction, cards, kids... wait cards? I looked at that section, at first I thought that section was about different card games or maybe the types of cards there where. But I only saw one thing. One book. I picked it up and wondered what it could be.

The book looked like an adress journal. It had different names on it. But here's the funny part, all of the names, where card names. King of Hearts was the first one. Then it was Queen of Hearts.  Then Jack of Hearts. 10 Hearts, 9, 8 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, and ace of hearts. Then Jocker. I only new two of these people. The queen and Jocker. I wondered why it was only hears, not spades or any other cards.

I put the book back on the shelf. And decided to move around a bit more. I passed the adult's section, the youth, science, etc. I was so lost.

Wait he said this was a library, so if I shouted, the librarian woud find me and show me the way out. 

But as I was ready to shout, and my voice almost came out of my mouth, I felt a pain, a stabbing pain, the one that always led me to certain death. But this time, I'm not sure I'll come back. The darkness was darker then ever, and I knew I was still awake. I could still hear, but besides that I couldn't see, smell or taste, I could only hear and feel. I felt my muscles relaxe. And a felt a cold sting. I can't start to believe how pathetic I can be. This pain won't let me go, and it mocks me by letting me live. I dearly love my life, but I truelly hate this feeling of sorrow that this pain brings me.