The Ceremony Of? need to re-edit

When we got to the castle, Joker parked her horse in the... courtyard? No, it was more like a maze. "By the expression in your face,  I think you want to know what this place is. This is a labyrinth, we park our horses here, we know every rout here, and so do our horses, so neither we or our horses get lost, but the crooks or robbers do, and are executed on site and...." She looked at my horrified face. "What seems to be the problem?" She asked. "I just don't like talking about death." I said, clutching my shirt, near my heart. "I understand, since your near death yourself." I felt like I was struck by lightning. "Continue your story about this maze." I forced a smile. "Labyrinth....." I stopped dead in my tracks. Joker didn't even know I wasn't following her. I started tip toeing away from her, and when I reached a corner, I ran. "Alice where are you?" I heard Joker scream after me, by the time she noticed I wasn't with her, I was long gone. I continued to run, I hated when people did that to me, act like a friend and then mention my time is short like it's nothing. What's wrong with them? I crashed into someone. The person caught me.

"Again? You most certainly do like crashing into me don't you miss Alice?" I heard a familiar voice. It was Elliot. I looked at his face for a second then looked down. "Tears? They don't suit you very well Alice. What's wrong?" He asked, saying it like he didn't care. I couldn't deal with him right now. I pushed him aside, but he was too strong, he simply held me tighter. "What's wrong Alice?" He said a bit more serious now. Maybe he wasn't the greatest person to bump into, but I simply couldn't take it anymore. "I hate this place." I said. "I hate the fact that I'm practically dead, and I hate that everyone want to mock me about it. That's what's wrong, and you want to know what, sometimes I wish I was dead already." This time I broke free from his grasp. I fell to the ground, I laid my back on the ivory wall of this maze, I held my legs inside the circle of my arms, and I rested my forehead on my knees. Elliot sat next to me. "I'm just a big fat burden." I sighed. He stayed quiet. Good, I hated his big mouth anyway. He pulled me into his lap. "Don't ever say those words again." He said. "Just because I don't say them won't make them less true." I said closing my eyes. "But what if it's not true?" He sighed. "You are one strange persona." He said, now acting like his normal self, not caring. Persona? Haven't heard that one in a while. "I already know my stupid fate, no need to hide it, I just hate it when people mention it." I sighed. "You are the one person I don't understand, you're so complicated." He kissed me. He flipping kissed me. I was speechless. He slowly picked his head up, his eyes met mine. Did he love me? Did I love him? I don't understand. I suddenly felt dizzy, I couldn't breath. I saw Elliot looking at me with concern and ignorance. I felt like the world was spinning faster than it's supposed to. I felt pain in my heart, but it was a different pain. I suddenly became blind. I saw nothing, heard nothing, felt nothing, I lost all of my 5 senses.

When the pain finally stopped, and I finally woke up, I saw a roof. "Lady Alice! You woke up! Her majesty was worried. When he brought you here in his arms, we new for sure you were in danger. The doctors didn't know what happened to you, your condition was unknown, all he knew was that it had to do with your heart!" A stranger said before being interrupted. She had green eyes and brown hair, she was an average girl, not to different looking from me, except for the hair and eye color. "Two, if you continue to babble on like this, the patient might die of boredom." Said another stranger, he had caramelized colored skin and hazel eyes. "But Ace, I was so worried." Two wined. "She doesn't even know you, don't you think she deserves an explanation?" Ace asked. "Well, I guess." Two got settled. "I'm very sorry about that miss Alice, Two here is a nurse in training, so she's quite inexperienced, the previous Two was executed for not giving her majesty her tea in time, so she got replaced." He said casually. "Its fine. I'm sorry to hassle you." I said getting up, still dizzy. "No hassle, in fact you missed the big entrance of the Ceremony, were in the middle of it. It's a good thing you woke up when you did." Ace smiled. "What is the Ceremony about?" I asked. "Well, it's the queens birthday. She doesn't like to receive gifts though." Ace responded. I went for the door. "I guess I'll join the party.... where is it again?" I asked. "Oh, her majesty had specific orders to bring you to her room." Ace said taking my arm. "What for?" I asked. "Who knows." Came the reply.