● C H A P T E R 13

Raelyn;

Three years later

I laid on my bed when Alex ran in.

"Mommy, I'm hungry. Can we make circle cakes?"

I snored harder and she crawled onto the bed. She shook me and I rolled over on her.

"Mommy you're squishing me."

She pushed me up, well at least thats what she was thinking, and then she kissed my nose.

"There loves kiss now wake up mommy."

I slowly opened my eyes to see Alex smiling at me. She sat on my lap and looked at the picture of Aiden that was on my dresser.

"Mommy, when daddy comes back will he still look like that."

"I'm not sure but he has green eyes and a big smile but sometimes he pouts like a baby."

She nodded like she understood and walked out of my room.

When Aiden left three years ago, I moved back into the condo. It was easier keeping up with her anyways.

I stepped out of bed and only had on a t-shirt and no pants. Alex ran back in and smiled at me.

"Mommy we is matching now."

"Its are matching okay."

She nodded and I picked her up and sat on the kicthen counter.

"Okay Dj Alex, sing the chef some songs."

She nodded and began to sing every disney song she could remember. I cooked us pancakes and turkey bacon and we began to eat.

"Mommy can we go the park today?"

"Sure let me get washed up can you watch tv in my room while you wait. "

She nodded and I turned on the tv to nick jr. She immediately began to sing with the bubble guppies intro.

Look at my little baby.

I stood there watching her until she frowned at me.

"Mommy hurry up, the swings might be full."

I nodded and took my shower. It was a little long but Alex knows not to do anything I wouldn't allow. I was wrapping my hair in a towel when I heard a man voice talking.

What the fuck, thats not on bubble guppies.

Alex was responding and I immediately freaked out.

Oh god no she opened the front door. She is getting spanked as soon as I find a weapon to beat this guy.

I heard the footsteps leave my bedroom and I quickly put on undergarments and a tshirt. Alex was no longer sitting on my bed and it smelled like a man in here.

What if someone kidnapped my baby. Lord jesus.

I walked towards the voice when Alex ran to me.

"Mommy, I know you told me don't open the door but daddy was on the other side."

I picked her up and my eyebrows scrunched up.

She let in a random white man claiming to me Aiden. That's even worse.

I heard a deep chuckle come from her room and I slowly walked to it. When I got to her room the man had his back to me and Alex reached her hand out for him.

"Mommy-", I covered her mouth but he turned around that's when everything went dark.

°°°

I woke up in my bed and immediately got up but something was holding me down. I turned to the side and saw him laying there.

Aiden, he's here. He is laying next to me.

My body began to shake and his eyes opened. He sat up and I slowly poked his chest to see if he was real.

Definitely real.

Tears poured down my face and I saw he was about to cry too.

"Aiden!"

I tackled him and squeezed the life out of him. He held me equally as tight and we sat there crying for a at least five minutes.

"I need a stronger word than missed Rae, it felt like hell being away from you."

I moved back and analyzed his face. He had a little stuble but it was cute and his hair was a curly mess. I didn't say anything but just kissed him.

The kissing was getting intense until I heard Alex come into my room.

"Mommy why are on top of daddy like that?"

I got off of him, got up and popped her hand.

"Alex I told you don't ever open that front door."

I saw the tears forming in her eyes and she began to full out crying as if I tore her hand off. Before I could tell her to go take a nap Aiden picked her up and glared at me.

"Don't hit her there are other forms of punishment."

"This works best Aiden, trust me."

He ignored me and rubbed her back, she loved to be babied. I rolled my eyes and walked out. He walked past me to her room and laid her down. He walked to me and picked me up.

"So how's daddys big girl been doing?"

"Missing her other half, raising a kid and of course teaching high schoolers."

He nodded and sat us down on the couch.

"I love you girl."

"I love you to big baby."

Yooo! I haven't updated all year. (Okay I'm going to jump off of a cliff now because that was terrible)

AIDEN IS BACK!

I couldn't stand it so you know I slid him back in quickly but yea Vote And Comment.

Also if you want bonus chapters about Rae and Alex comment here and I will make it happen.

Xoxo