Maya

(Maya's POV)

I ran. I didn't want to be found. I kept running and running further away from every single person who has ever embarrassed or caused me harm. Everyone says, "No, Maya, don't go," yet no one has seemed to manage to find a reason to keep me there. I'm gone now and I'm not going back. Nobody is going to have me running back home because that's where anyone who ever made me feel unwanted and alone are. That's where all my memories are with everyone I loved and cared for and I definitely don't want to go back to that.

I only took a couple things and left. I had been keeping the rest of my stuff near a place that is special to me. It's where I would go when I felt my whole world was falling right before me. When no one took notice to my constant changes in moods and disappearing from time to time. Not one single person came to see if I was okay. I hoped that one day someone would hear my screams but I guess they weren't loud enough.

Running makes me feel free. It makes me happy because all I'm aware of at the moment is that I'm getting further and further away from what's caused me pain. I run for what seems like seconds but by the time I'm done thinking I'm home again. I know I said I wasn't going back but there was something that I was forgetting. I forgot reality.

I want to be gone forever. Everything that's been going on for the past few weeks have been the equivalent to watching paint dry. Not fun at all. It's really just quite boring and no one ever comes to sit and watch it with you. I'd feel much better if someone would be ever so willing to just sit with me and watch every once in awhile, but so far no one has yet to show up and rescue me from whatever this has become.