~Truth or Dare with the Sakamaki's~

[A/N: yah I know this isn't a one shot or lemon but well, I just did this for the fun of it, once again this is in your P.O.V. Let's let this started, shall we?]

It was dusk, and everyone in the mansion was doing their usual. I was honestly really bored and had no idea what to do. I sighed in my boredom and walked to the living space of the mansion where, surprisingly, everyone was just hanging out. I smiled a little as I walked into the living room "hey guys!" I shouted with excitement. Shu grunted as he was laying on the sofa being a lazy bum, as always. He spoke "would you please,Keep it down?.. Your really nosy" he said as he closed his eyes drifting off to sleep. Seriously though, doesn't he do anything but sleep? I thought to myself and let out a sigh of frustration as I crossed my arms. "We should do something!" I said as I looked at them all Subaru didn't seem to care about a word I had said. Reiji was looking at me in curiosity "if you have an idea, please tell us" he said as he pushed up his glasses sipping from his tea. I smiled and nodded finally getting a chance to tell them what I had planned "we should play truth or dare!" I smiled deviously and chuckled as I was pretty good at giving dares. Laito wooed as he was in the background, but revealed himself more and said "I like that idea~ let's do it~" he said with a chuckle. Subaru seemed agitated as he spoke "Tch, how ridiculous.. This is a waste of time.." He sighed in frustration as he tried to leave but Reiji stopped him "you wish to leave us? Just now? Please don't, your being rude.." His eyes looked at Subaru with anger and Subaru sat down for he didn't wish to go against the boss. I stood up an clapped my hands "alright it's settled then! Who wants to go first?" *Cricket, Cricket* "really? No one wants to volunteer?.. No one?... Anyone..?" Nothing but silence was heard and I sighed in frustration, "alright then" I sat down and continued "I'll go! Hmm lets see...." I said as I put a hand on my chin "okay then Ayato!" He perked up his head and said "wha?!" I smirked deviously and continued "I dare you to..." He stopped me and stood up and spoke while waving his hand angerly "Oui! You didn't ask me if I even wanted a dare!!" I smirked "who cares? It's fun so just go with it" he continued to growl angerly as he said "You dare defy yours truly?!" I sighed in frustration. Not with this "yours truly" thing again I rolled my eyes, I've told him a thousand times before that he isn't "mine" and I'm not "his" but he doesn't seem to listen. Shu spoke again "could you please keep it down?.. Your voice is annoying.." He trailed off, Ayato began to argue "my voice?... My voice!! What's wrong with it!?! You know you have some nerve talking to me like that!!" Shu continued to sleep not saying a word, Ayato sat back down in frustration and rolled his eyes "just get on with it" he said in an angry tone. I nodded "fine if you wish "Yours trulyyyy" " I said "yours truly" teasingly extending it out on purpose and laughed to myself as I continued "I dare you to...

*•**•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
Wear Reiji's glasses!

Ayato: huh?!
Me: you heard me! Wear em!
Reiji; *pushes up his glasses* this dare is really un-necessary.. I'm not willing to take of my glasses, I won't be able to see.. *crosses arms*
Me; come on give em! *tries to reach for glasses but he's too tall and sighs in frustration* fine.. Meanie...
Reiji: hmpf.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

That dare didn't go so well but it was now Ayato's turn to dare someone. I had a feeling it wasn't so good but it was his turn, "well your turn Ayato-kun!" He didn't seem to thrilled but that soon changed as he looked at me deviously. "I have the perfect dare" he snickered.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
Kiss your crush!

Me: wh-what?!
Ayato; you heard me! Kiss your favorite guy *sits up proudly* of course it has to be me, considering how I'm Ore-sama
Me; I umm... N-no way I can do this..
Ayato: come on! It's a dare!!
Me: *gulps* okay.. *trailed off  as I looked off to my crush*
(C/N): *notices you see him and smiles at you* so~ you like me huh?.. *he chuckled*
Me: *walks up to your crush and slowly leans in*
(C/N): *leans in as well*

*You and your favorite vampire kiss*

Ayato: finally! I've been wanting to see that for ages!! You guys are so good together!! *claps at his accomplishment*

(A/N: if your favorite one is Ayato then he says this~)

Ayato: well well~ *chuckles* I always knew you had at least something for me but then *he smirks at you* I'm impressed Chichinachi

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

~To be continued~