Your Mine [Ayato Sakamaki]

( A:N- All of these One Shots are gonna be coming from your POV so enjoy)

It was another typical night in the Sakamaki mansion. I've been living here for about, well, a couple months now that I think of it it's been quite awhile since I've lived here. All of the guys are pretty nice, from what I can tell. As I walked along the entry way I sighed in relief "Good, no ones here" I thought to myself as I kept walking along. I was about to open the door to my room when suddenly "Ah" I yelped as I found myself pushed against my own door by someone. Who is this? What's happening? "Hey there Pancake" Someone behind me said. Right when he spoke I knew that voice, it was the voice of the first triplet, Ayato. I stuttered on words form the sudden shock of him just barging in on the piece and quiet. "A-ayato..I um..well...Hi" I stuttered out sounding like a complete idiot. He laughed "Whats the matter? Too close for comfort or something?" He stated as he pinned down my hands above my head "Ayato..what are you-" I was cut off by the feeling of his breath on the back of my neck, it was warm yet it sent shivers up my spine. All the Sakamaki's their vampires, I didn't find this out until a day later of my stay when I had accidentally gotten a paper cut from reading a novel and they all just stared at me with that glare. I had no idea what Ayato was about to do but I could only imagine it wasn't something good, and boy was I right! At that very moment of thinking I felt the sharp pain behind me on the crook of my neck and yelped in pain making painful noises that only wanted him to do more. The sounds of gulping reached my ears, I had no idea weather to be pleased at the sound or terrified. He chuckled against my skin tickling my neck as he continued to suck. Then he smiled to himself "Your blood, it's so sweet...I just can't get enough of it, I'll make every drop mine" He said as he bit into me harshly again on my neck. I couldn't do anything but close my eyes as this all happened, I couldn't bare to watch, shaking and trembling. My knees began to weaken from blood loss. "Am I going to die here?" I thought to myself as my vision was blurred and all I could remember was seeping into blackness as I fell to the ground. Ayato stopped in shock and looked at my unconscious body "Damn..I took too much again.." He said as he picked up my unconscious body "I'm sorry (Y/N).." He said as he picked me up and held me close to him. "But I can't let anyone else have you, I won't allow it your mine and mine alone, just remember you belong to me, and only me." He took me into his room onto his bed covering me up with his blanket and kissed me to wake me. My eyes fluttered open "A-ayato?" "Oh thank goodness..you had me worried there" he stated as he hugged me, I could do nothing but hug him back "I'm sorry pancake..I took too much...your blood is just..too-" "Sweet?" I finished him off and he smirked at me and nodded. He then leaned down toward me my eyes were widened with shock as he kissed my lips. His lips felt soft and cold but it was a good combination then he looked into my eyes and said "Be mine (Y/N)". I looked at him and smiled and said "Of course Ayato.." He smiled and got beside me holding me close to him in an embrace of love, and belonging. We both lay there as we drift off to sleep.