Marcus smiled “It’s ok Derek i understand”

Derek stood up and said “well this should be the last time i do this, have you found a assistant yet?”

Marcus sat down on his chair and started to look through them one by one he sighed and said “well i have a interview today, the last one and hopefully the right one”

Derek smiled “yeah, true hopefully, who is it?”

Marcus picked it up and said “Well it’s a Miss Jennifer Anders, 21 years old from Scotland, she has been a teacher for a few years and has a diploma in mythology, plus knows how to use a computer but no work experience, well it would be a great start for her, what was the salary budget?”

Derek thought about it and said “should be around the eight pound fifty mark i think, Scotland you said? thats a long distance”

Marcus shrugged and said “well she said she would be staying with a friend while shes down here”

Derek smiled “far enough, what time she due?”

Marcus cleared the table of the files and walked towards his filing cabernet, he opened it and placed the files in closeing it again with a metallic clunk, he looked at Derek and said “she is due around nine thirty”

Derek checked his watch and said “well that’s in thirty minutes or so, well i better go and leave you too it, i know you’ll do fine, ill see you later ok”

Marcus nodded “Sure Derek take care”

Derek walked out of the door with a smile on his face, but before he could close the door he opend it again and said “Oh, Marcus your appointment is here early would you like to see her?”

Marcus looked up and said “Sure, please Derek”

Derek had a quick talk with the young girl and showed her in, as she stepped into the room Marcus quickly analysed her and what she was wearing, she wore a white shirt with a back bow on her collar, she was wearing a black skirt which stopped just above her knees and long white socks that stopped just below the kness, her shoes were black and shiny with a single strap going across, her long brown hair was tied into a single ponytail with a scrunchy tieing it back, her glasses were black but looked almost brand new, Marcus could see her curves and her dark brown eyes as she slowly walked into the room looking around he stood up to greet her by holding out his hand and said “Hi you must be Jennifer Anders i’m Marcus Cobalt, nice to meet you”

As Marcus shook her hand he had a strange feeling that he knew her from somewhere, her skin felt similar and so did her scent, he had this weird feeling inside of him as his heart skipped a beat, Jennifer was talking to Marcus but her words were lost while he continued to watch her ruby red lips, he snapped to when she called his name with a smile and said “Are you ok Marcus?”

Marcus nodded and said “Yeah i’m fine, sorry i had a rough night last night so sorry about that so shall we get to business then?”

Jennifer nodded as she sat down opposite Marcus who sat down at his desk, in front of him he had her CV, he started to ask her question, her background history and her references, he asked question about the job role and what she could bring to the company, after a hour or so they finished there interview Marcus asked one finale Question “so if you get the job when could you start?”

Jennifer smiled and said “well asap really”

Marcus smiled “Perfect, i have  already talked to your references and they gave you a glowing report, if you want you can come back tomorrow and start the following day”