"He cheated on me twice, I'm not stupid. I was never going to get back with him." I said stealing one of Memo grapes.

"Don't do that and what did talking to all his friends do for you?" Memo asked.

"Make him mad as hell, when he found out I talked to Raphael he called me every damn name in the book and he said he wanna fight Ra."

"Do you really like Ra or just a game?" Nyasia asked.

"I think I like him but that's my best friend." I smiled opening up his snapchat that he just sent me.

"Where's my girl?" Avery asked coming into the room.

"Damn Aspen the only person you care for now?" Memo asked.

"Basically." He said picking her up and walking out the room.

"Meme your snapback was real bitch!" I said as I watched her change.

"And that ass fatter." NeeNee smacked it making us laugh.

"Yes Zay gon be fucking the shit out of you now." Remy said laughing.

"Fuck him." She rolled her eyes.

"Why aren't y'all back together yet? It's been like two months since that Alex thing." I said.

"We friends right now, he still don't understand so I wasn't going to trip." She shrugged.

"He coming today?" Remy asked.

"Yeah, all of his brothers and I think Alex." Memo answered.

"You ain't pregnant no more, you could whoop her ass." I smirked.

"I'm a mother." Memo dramatically gasped and held her chest.

"Bitch bye!" I laughed.

"Y'all favorite twins in the fucking house!" I heard Kaiden yell and I screamed and ran. Kaiden was so damn fine.

"Kay!" I yelled jumping on him.

"I know this ain't little Mu, you got big as hell pretty girl." He ruffled my hair hugging me.

"You did too, I peep the tatts. You not grown." I laughed.

"Imma grown ass nigga, fuck you mean. Where my father stupid ass at?" 

"Don't do Mace, he ain't even allat stupid. He getting better." I defended.

"Yo if a person only got one eye, are they blinking or winking?" Mace asked daddy as they walked in the living room.

"You sure about that?" Kay asked making me laugh.

"Daddddy!" KayKay said as she ran to him.

"Y'all look so much alike with y'all ugly asses." Remy said coming down the stairs.

" Remy said coming down the stairs