We Regroup

(This will be a short chapter)
Your POV
We are on our way back to camp after picking up a lot more of the snake guilds goonies,they were extremely easy to take down thanks to the triplets.So glad there here especially because when Gray and Lyon argue about who knows what.

Hibiki's POV
Okay everyone is here then,Y/n quick question why are there 3 extra people in your group?

"... What are you talking about"?

I just saw them run behind you

"Yeah what are you talking about"? They say glaring at me.

Army General POV
Miss were going to have to ask you to step away from the three.

Gray's POV

"Why There only 12 year olds...and right now there completely harmless..."

"It's okay we'll go".

"No you won't come back here!"

"Y/n don't cry, they'll be back in two years."Lyon said holding on to one of her arms as she began to cry.

Don't worry about it they'll be fine,there tough kids. I say as I begin to hold her back.

Triplets POV
We love you like a mom cause your the closest we've ever had to one.Bye.

Random POV
For now the triplets are gone,maybe not for ever,but for now.

"I think you guys were supposed to be my friends, some friends you are! As soon as I get back to Fairytail I'm quitting..."

Everyone:Nani (What?)

Back at Fairytail...

Y/n's POV

It's so hard to try to be my forgiving self as usual,why let three helpless boys rot in jail. I have to leave now my mark is gone and here's my train,but why do I feel so empty...