Please Don't Leave Me

Start from the beginning

~~~

"{Y-N}!!!!!" Yao screamed and you ran into the living room. "Yao! What's wrong!?" You asked and noticed the tears streaming down his face. Wrapping your arms around him he sobbed into your shirt. "Yao, it's ok. Everything's ok." You soothingly said. He sniffled and gripped your shirt tightly with his hands. "Don't leave me-aru. Qǐng!" (Please) "I'm not going to leave you. I promise." "And don't stay in burning buildings-aru." You frowned sadly as he continued crying. "I won't, I won't leave you and I won't go into burning buildings." He nodded as you ran your hand through his hair comfortingly until he stopped crying.

••France••
Francis laughed and kissed your cheek as he guided you around the park. You smiled and squeezed his hand and gave a little laugh. It all seemed like slow motion when it all went white. Francis used his left hand to cover his eyes from the bright light. When it was gone he looked around and noticed you were gone, and he was in an empty white void. Spinning around he called out your name and frantically ran in a direction to find you.

~~~

Francis woke with a jump and brought his hands up to his face to rub his eyes. You looked over at him from your movie and noticed that he was unusually quiet. You gently laid your hand on his leg and he gave a small jolt. "Are you ok Francis?" You quietly asked and he let out a breath of air before nodding. "Oui, I'm fine." Unhappy with his answer you got up and sat on his lap and looked into his eyes. "Whatever happened in your dream was just a dream. It's not real." You told him and he smiled. "I know, merci ma petite colombe." Giving him a kiss you felt him tighten his grip on you, almost as if you would vanish right in front of him. He pulled away and you buried your face in the crook of his neck. "Je t'aime."

••Russia••
"P-Please, I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me!" You pleaded as Ivan loomed over you. "I won't hurt you da? I just want a hug." "No! Nonononono! Go away! You're a monster, just GO AWAY!" You screamed and started crying. "S-Sunshine?" He asked and backed away as he noticed the blood on you. Shakily he raised his hands and looked at the before shaking his head. "N-Niet!" He cried out and frantically tried to wipe the blood away. "NIET!"

~~~

"Ivan! Ivan wake up!" You said shaking the sleeping man. He opened his eyes and saw you standing in front of him with a worried look on your face. He gasped and pushed you away from him before he frantically wiped his hands on his coat. "Ivan!" You said softly and gently grabbed his face with your hands. He froze before placing his hands on yours slowly. "Everything's ok." You said before placing a kiss on his forehead. He stared at you as you whispered comforting words to him. He seemed to settle down and you wrapped your arms around him. "I love you Ivan, don't forget that ok?" You asked and he nodded before bringing you into his lap and keeping you there until he could tell you what happened.

••Germany••
Shots rang out as Ludwig looked around frantically. "{Y-N} vhere are jou?!" He yelled and put his arms in front of his face as dirt was sprayed in him. "Ludwig!" You screamed out and he ran towards where he heard you. He saw you taking cover behind a rock with a gun next to you empty. As he was about to run to you, you screamed in pain before slumping over to the side. Grabbing you and bringing his head to your chest he didn't hear anything as he held onto you tightly and began to cry.

~~~

"Luddy, Ludwig please wake up!" You said and shook his shoulder. "Luddy!" He lifted his head and stared at you while you took your hand and gently brushed the loose hairs back. "Are you ok?" You asked and he sighed before rubbing his face with his hands. "Ja, I'm fine." You frowned and kissed his forehead. "You're working too hard, it's giving you nightmares. Let's go to the living room and relax." You suggested and he nodded, following you to the couch. Sitting down you brought him a cup of coffee before kissing his forehead again. "Feeling better?" You asked and he gave a small smile. "Ja, zhanks to jou."

••Italy••
Feliciano's breathing came out rough and ragged as he ran through the streets. He pushed people out of his way earning some insults but he didn't pay attention to them as his eyesight was getting blurry. Wiping his eyes he saw the building and sprinted faster. He heard a clock chime and his heart stopped. "N-No!" He screamed as he watched the building explode. "{Y-N}!!!!"