No Privacy Allowed

Dinner was a lot more civil than Ben had thought it would be. It started out with Cassie being her naturally sweet self and offered to help Wanda with dinner, while Ben went into the den with his dad and had a drink and a talk.

The actual dinner was delicious and the talk was normal (though his mother did like to comment on the love radiating off the young couple), but then came to dessert. God how he wishes dessert could have just been ice cream and small talk.

Instead, they had chocolate cake, vanilla ice cream, and...scrapbooks. "Here's Benny when he played a fairy in his first play," Wanda said to Cassie, as she pointed out a five year old Ben. Timothy came into the room and said,"He was so aggressive that evening for some reason. Ended up pushing a poor lad off the stage."

Ben groaned and threw his head back against the sofa. "He was being a prick, he deserved it," he defended. Cassie put her hand on his leg as a way to try and calm him, then said to Tim, "I'm sure it was completely justified. Besides, he was only five."

She felt Ben's hand go on top of hers and squeeze it. "Oh, this is my favorite picture of him!" Wanda exclaimed. This was taken right on the balcony out here when he seven. Isn't he the cutest thing?" Cassie smiled and cooed, "Oh my God, he was so freaking cute. I can't believe he had blonde hair!"

She turned to him and ran her fingers through his auburn hair, as he glared at her with a deadly stare

She turned to him and ran her fingers through his auburn hair, as he glared at her with a deadly stare. "Oh, babe, don't give me that look," she told him. "I'm enjoying looking at your baby pictures!" He laced their fingers together, then quickly stood up.

"Well, I think it's time to go to bed," he announced. Cassie stood up with him and gave Wanda and Tim a soft smile. "Thank you for having me over," she told them. "I'm very much looking forward to the rest of the week."

Wanda and Tim both stood up and gave her a hug. "It's our pleasure, my dear," Tim told her. They gave Ben a hug, as well, then said, "Goodnight, you two." Ben took his hand back in Cassie's and led them both up to his room.

Once he shut the door, he let out a long sigh. "Good God, I thought that would never end," he groaned. He threw himself on his bed and shut his eyes. In the meantime, Cassie was scoping around his CD collection, until she found what she was looking for.

The moment Ben heard the opening of "Pour Some Sugar on Me", his eyes shot open and he looked up to see Cassie dancing. A sly smile crept up on his face and he sat up on his elbows to watch. She was doing exactly what she did at the party and he could feel himself getting hard in his jeans.

He involuntarily bucked his hips up when dipped to the floor, then came back up. "Christ, Cass," he breathed. "Get your sexy arse over here. Now." She happily straddled his lap, but he quickly turned them over to where he was on top.

To tease her, he just grazed his lips across hers, before quickly getting up and putting in a different CD. This time, he played "Cherry Pie", then got back on top of her and gave her a scorching kiss. He moved his hands all over her body, while she gripped the back of his shirt in her tight fists.