Chapter Seven (Part Three)

Lauren's P.O.V

I sat in the car for what felt like an eternity thinking about what I would say to Y/N when I saw her. Usually I don't even need to think about what I'm going to say I just say it there and then. But when I'm around her I feel like I need to plan out everything.

I finally gathered up the courage to knock on her door, my palms were sweaty and as soon as she opened up her face went from annoyed to worried in seconds. She cared about me she's never shown me her worried side before. I felt like Y/N was finally starting to trust me. Before I could comprehend what was happening she pulled me into her arms and held me. It was perfect.

"Ma'am, I'm sorry but you can't park here" a tall male officer said knocking on my car window. I must have fallen asleep.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realise" I replied starting my car and driving back home. Home where I had to tell my parents I'd broken up with Luis and that I had some sort of feelings for a girl. Home really isn't where I wanna be right now but I can't just show up at Y/N's front door and expect her to let me stay the night. It's not fair on her. I finally decided to go home and hopeful avoid everyone. As soon as I walked I went straight to the fridge to get some water and an Apple before heading up to my room.

My mind drifted towards the brunette that hadn't left my mind since I met her. The way she was so quiet but had so much to say she just needed someone to listen. The way she would stare at one spot whilst she was thinking and the way she would cover her mouth when she laughed. She had really captivated me and I couldn't stop. I didn't wanna stop. I wanted her. I decided to text the girl that had been on my mind all evening.

To Y/N: I feel like running away wanna come with me?

As soon as I hit send I felt like a complete idiot. Who asks someone to run away with them?

From Y/N: you know when I was little my mum used to say "Y/N running won't kill you, you'll pass out first"

To Y/N: wait does she mean like literally? Or is this supposed to have some deep meaning behind it?

From Y/N: when I find out I'll tell you.

I thought a little sleep might help me. Hopefully my mind will be clear and I'll be able to think without it being clouded by Y/N. I fell asleep with the quote "running won't kill you, you'll pass out first" going through my mind.

(I needed time to sort this book out I have a few chapters planned out with how I wanna end this book clear in my mind.

Reminder not all love stories have happy endings.

Vote and comment if you wanna see the next chapter published tomorrow)