prologue

There once was a legend about treasures and gold. About all things magic. About a girl and a boy. Wizards and dragons. All the creatures you'll find. In the Depths of your dreams. In your heart. In your mind.far across the land high above the sea there's a land of adventure. A home for you and me. This is your path. To greatness you are sworn. The world will come to witness. A true hero reborn now take a beep breath as  the story unfolds because this is the legend of a tale untold.

Clunk, clunk, clunk, creek.
An older women with a giant dark green cloak on and tall walking stick  covered in jewels and stones wrapped in green vines the staff its self acted as i was a living tree, leaves and branches grew out of it and changed color with the seasons. It grew longer as the years past, like many things in this story of old it was made and grown from magic, no it was not a silly trick but, true magic. You could feel it flow though the earth, whistle in the trees, pound in the beat of a drum  and see it in the eyes of people. Now, in the days that you live in, the wonder and magic has faded and only lives i those who choose the path to fallow magic but most of you are too busy with your phones and doo dads to realese the wonder that is all round. As I've said before this story is about hero's and magic, adventures that you could now only find in story books and your imagination but, i'm getting distraced from the story, Where was I? Oh! yes,  the older women with the Magical staff sat slowly back into an old squeaky rocking chair that slept in a small pub. She began to rock back and forth, pulling out a pipe and lighting  the leafy green tobacco she looked around the pub, even though it was a place to drink, it was also a place to take your children. Men, women and children turned their heads to the old women. She smiled gently at them

"Would you like to hear a story?" The women asked, at first they were odded out by the women that had came in but, her smile and old rickity voice was heard the children found her o be just an old story teller.

People began to crowd around her nodding in agreement. The women smiled again.

"First I must ask you, not to blink, not to turn away, not to cry or our hero's will surely parish into the wind like smoke" The women blew three  gray smoke rings, one going into the other.

The crowd continued to get bigger as they noticed the old women begaining her story. The old women begged her staff, dimming the candle light.

"4000 years ago their were 8 hero's. Each one different, each one powerful but, not as powerful as they were together" the old women blew out more smoke this time it transformed into the 8 hero's, some were large and tall while others short, some had long hair while others had braids. 

"The first, a man of peace and balance" the old women said as the first smoke hero stepped forward.

"The second, a seeker of truth through her eyes" The second hero steppes forward

"The third, a boy born to change the world" the third hero stepped forward.

"The forth a women made of silver and gold" The forth hero stepped forward.

"The fifth a hero that does not know" The fifth hero stepped forward.

"The sixth a girl that is older then you know" the sixth hero stepped forward.

"The seventh an oblivious child" the seventh hero stepped forward

"The eighth was a women that will bow to none" the eighth hero stepped forward.

The smoke from the fire and the pipe had started to form lands with trees and icey moutians, dry canyons and huge cities made from wood and stone, castles that sat on top of the edge of the moutains.

--

The land was split into several different countries, each of them having different kinds of people at war with each other. The people of this land were always at war with each other, weather it be man and man, elf and oark or goblin and centar. there had always been war sense the very begining but, the begining was much older then what people thought. 

In the far west, thick forests, giant mountains that reached the clouds and floated across the sky with caves like mazes that were never ending rested. Han Dure was what this place was called, Home of the dragons. Han Dure was located in the valley of fire which was in-between the black forest and Fire Water Falls. 

Han Dure had always been home to these creatures, not many dared to enter such a place. You had to be a fool or a mad man to come here and not many were but, dragon scales, skin, eggs, bones and what ever else you could salvage from these monstrous beasts was worth more then 100 elfish jewel (40M) for this very reason the dragons never left there home and if they did it was for a very short time. they were all too afraid to leave there home. The only others they spoke to were the other tribes that lived in Han Dure.

There were 72 different dragon tribes left out of 489 tribes after the final battle between the goblins and the dragons at Fire Falls. Dragons kept to themselves. They never traded with anyone expect each other. "The world was dangerous and as soon as they find out that your world something they'll take away everything then kill you." Is what the children were told to keep them to stay in the villages and it worked, so the dragons lived in fear believing that it would keep them safe until the day that there protector the Dragon god returned to the temple crumbling to the ground on top of the Soraah Mountain.

In the north, framers and men worked there day to day lives never traveling further then the eastern border town known as Lockwood which was also on the border of the land of shadow where no one, not even the darker creatures dared to set a single foot. everything there was dead and cursed. it was a place known only for its death and destruction. east of the shadow lands was the land of water where most of the goblins, orcs and the rest of the darker creatures lived. men knew of the exists of this place but they never crossed its border unless you were some kind of bounty hunter or you deal in black market trades. The far north was cold. colder then the waters of the great arctic sea, this is where most hunters and the barbarians lived. the weather was harsh and cruel throughout the year and if you were not prepared for the next storm you'd surely die. If the freezing weather did not kill you it'd be the giant man eating animals that would.

In the south, it was covered by forests and trees, some so thick and dark you cant see three feet in front of you. The forests of the south were always so quiet that the sound of a fallen leaf was like a war drum pounding. the creatures here remained hidden and watched you carefully. no outsider was welcome into the south. it was the most dangerous train that even the great Merlin was too afraid to enter on his own. this was the land of the elves. it was also the most richest of lands with the most beautiful people but, the elves had strict, arrogant beliefs. In-between the south and the west was dragons pass where the most aggressive dragons slept and just beyond that was where the dwarfs and the wolfish people lived whom were always at war with each other but, they were also known for being the greatest warriors to walk the world as well as the heaviest drinkers.

A.N

Hi guys, so this story is a slow update because, there is two writers in this project and it takes a long time to get the details just rigt to the point of where we both agree, I've went through this story twice and added in things that I think would draw you (the readers) in more and get a better idea of the point of this story, I'm not the best speller or grammer person thats my partner so, she'll go through his and edit it as needed and hope for the best, thank you so much for reading and I hoe you enjoy the rest of this story also please share it with your freinds we'd love the feed back. thank you!

-Paige