We got in the car. "You love me right." I said smirking at Lauren making her chuckle. "Yeah doofus. Come on. Let's go."

I started the car up. "I love you too. I love you so much babe." I said kissing her cheek. I kept passing till we got to the airport. I went in the gate to get to one of my other jets that would take Lauren to New York.

"Where are we going?" She asked confusingly.

"You are going New York. You have everything all set for you there. Keegan is on the jet waiting for you." I said softly. "And I have paid it all off for you so you don't have to worry except for just go everyday."

"But I'm going to UCLA in the fall. I am going to be with you. By your side at the office." She says as I see her eyes begin to water.

"You are going to New York in the fall. And we can keep in touch and you can come to Los Angeles during the summers. It'll work and you will be happy and focused."

"Why are you doing this?" She cried.

"Because I know deep down this is what you want. And you can't try to lie to my face."

"Then come with me to New York. Open up a business there."

"You know that can't happen. I have my business here. I'm staying here. My dream is here. Your dream is to go to school in New York. And I will be here waiting for you to come back with a degree."

"Justin please don't do this."

"It's done. You are so smart Lauren. You are going to study in New York and I know that when it's said and done. You will own your own business. But to do those things. You have to go without me. You have to experience and focus on school without me as a distraction."

"Wait- Wait. Are you.." Lauren began to cry a little harder than before. "Breaking up with me?"

"I'm setting you free to pursue what you have always wanted to do." 

Which made Lauren cry harder into her hand. 

"Look at me. Do you know how hard this was for me. I don't want you to go either but I know that someday we will look back and know exactly why it happened." 

"No. No I am not going, not without you."

"Well there isn't another choice. I can't go with you. I don't want you to be so distracted and be mad at me down the road for not pushing you to go to New York."

"Then I will stay. I will go with you wherever you go." Lauren sobbed.

"No. Lauren. This has to happen. You know it does. You know you want this but you are scared you are going to hurt me." I softly said with sorrow. "I will be fine. I will wait for you. And we will keep in touch. I promise. I will always be there for you."

"I can't believe this is happening." Lauren cried louder wiping her eyes.

"Look, you are going to get on that jet. And you are going to go to New York and you are going to be successful and happy without me. That is how much I love you with my fucked up, piece of shit heart."

Lauren didn't anything but cry harder and harder. "We are going to let go. Okay and if we are meant to be together. The universe will do it's thing and we will be endgame."

"So please tell me you will do that. Hold your head high and do that for me." I said holding Lauren's face to mine.

"Ok." She let out between her sobs. 

I gently kiss her lips before getting out to help her out of the car.

"I love you." She sighs realizing that she was really doing this.