Im sorry baby (an actual chapter)

(Thank you ValleyOfTheUnknown13 for saving this book for me I'm really grateful❤️❤️❤️)

He took my hand and guided me upstairs he sat down on the bed and placed me on his lap and held me close "I love you so much (Y/N) I can't wait to be married to you" I giggled and blushed "I love you too cutie and you won't have to wait long" he smiled brightly "I know I know I'm just a little impatient" "I can tell" I saw him smirk he pinned me down on the bed "andy what you doing?" I blushed he attacked my face with kisses which made me wiggle and squirm "noooo let me free" he started to tickle me and I wriggled more I tried to get out from underneath him but it was impossible he flopped gently down on top of me and wrapped his arms around me he kissed me on the lips then picked me up and laid me on top of him "I feel so bad for kellin" I heard andy sigh "it's not uncommon for that to happen" "what do you mean?" "Well as you know being in a band can take up a lot of time and effort and some people just can't Handel it like with Kellin katelynne she couldn't Handel not being with Kellin all the time" "could that ever happen with us" "no because I can bring you with me it really depends on what your tour manager is like".

"I'd hate to lose you" he quickly kissed me "and you won't so don't think about it" I saw andy yawn "are you tired cutie?" "Yeah kinda" "then sleep" he pouted "but I wanna stay up and spend time with my amazing fiancé" I rolled my eyes "I'll be here when you wake up silly" he wrapped his arms tightly around me and cuddle his face in my neck "but I want to spend every minuet with her" "ugh will you go to sleep if I go to sleep" I saw him smile "yes" "okay I'll sleep just for you let me get changed first" he smirked "can I watch?" "Well I'm stealing one of your shirts so yeah" so I randomly picked out one of Andys shirts which turned out to be his misfits shirt andy the cheeky bastard was watching very closely so I slipper my shirt my trousers and my bra off and put the shirt on instead andy looked a little gob smacked I blushed "what?"  I sat on the edge of the bed and he pinned me down "your so sexy" he stuck his hand up my shirt and traced my curves with his hands which made me shiver under his touch "y-your sexy too" he went for my neck and attacked it with kisses when he managed to make me moan he climbed off me and went and snuggled under the covers I was blushing so much "really babe?" He chuckle "what?" I shock me head he quickly took his shirt and trousers off and held his arms out which I quickly crawled into he held me tight and close "I love you princess" "hehe I love you too" I snuggled into his chest and quickly fell asleep.