Stressed out

**andys POV**
The ambulance managed to get here but she was still so limp in my arms but me and Ashley had been sitting in the hospital waiting it has been about 2 hours and we still hadn't heard anything I was getting really worried it was really stressing me out Ashley had been trying to keep me calm it had been working so far but I was nearly at my breaking point I needed to see her to see if she was okay to make sure that I wasn't going to lose my baby I saw a doctor and ran over to him "how's (Y/N)" "oh you must be andy right?" "Yes I am but how's (Y/N)" "well she's doing okay i suppose she's stable for now" "what do you mean for now!?" The doctor sighed "she broke a lot of bones and I mean a lot she had some internal bleeding too but we managed to stop it" my heart broke and I started tearing up "how many bones" "well nearly all her ribs she dislocated her shoulder and completely shattered the bone in her leg" I teared up more "can I go see her?" "Of course just be careful she has stitching down the middle of her chest where we had to operate and her bones are very delicate" I nodded and walked over to her room and opened the door she looked awful even worse than before why did she have to do that I walked over to her and took her pale cold hand I loved her so much it broke my heart seeing her in so much pain but I couldn't lose her she's my everything I stroked her hair and started to sing goodbye agony because I knew how much she loved my voice I was hoping her pain was gone to I kept singing until someone walked into the room it was kellin he glared at me he looked super tired and you could tell he had been crying "what the fuck happened!" "She drove into the on coming car I tried to stop her but she wouldn't listen" "you should have tried harder" I rested my head against the bed and started to tear up Ashley walked into the room "Kellin leave him alone he tried his best to stop her but she was determined to save him he's hurting enough inside as it is" "what do you mean by save him" "the car was heading straight for the bus if she hadn't had done what she did we would all have died" I heard Kellin gasp he walked over to me and patted my shoulder "I'm sorry andy I didn't mean to shout I was just upset" "I understand Kellin" he went and sat in the chair in the corner of the room.

Weeks past and she still hasn't woke up her heart stopped once and we all thought she was going to die but they managed to get it going again I don't want to lose her but I feel like I already have but it had been about a few weeks and I hadn't left her side but then the doctor came in "andy can I talk to you for a second" this wasn't a good sign "yeah sure" he walked out of the room and I followed the doctor sighed "I don't know how much longer we can keep her on life support" my heart broke "what! Why?" "She's been in a coma for too long I don't think she's coming back" the tears fell down my face "please can we just keep her on a little while longer I know she will come back to us" he sighed "I'll give her four more weeks but after then we have to let her go" I cried more and ran into the room and grabbed her hand crying and kissing it like crazy "baby please come back to us please I'm begging you I love you and I need you" my heart hurt so badly I can't let her go I just can't the tears kept falling and falling "baby please come back to me please" I cried and held her hand tight I tried to sing lost it all but it was hard to because I was crying but I did anyway I closed my eyes and sang then I felt her hand move I opened my eyes "baby can you hear me" her hand moved again omg she's alive I stroked her check as my tears fell on her face "Come on baby show me those beautiful eyes of yours" I saw her eye lids slowly start to open I smiled and was now crying tears of joy her eyes opened and I saw her beautiful blue eyes "OMG hi princess" she smiled and tried to speak "h-hhi" "shhhh baby you don't need to speak" I held her hand against my chest and kissed the top of it I felt my heart glowing with happiness because she was smiling even though she was probably in a load of pain she still managed to smile "baby I'll be right back I'm just gonna get a doctor to come check on you" I walked out and found the doctor I talked to before he looked confused "why are you smiling?" "She's awake" he kinda looked shocked he walked into her room and I followed behind I sat on the chair as he gave her a check over he told me they were gonna keep her over night just to make sure everything is okay and if all is well then she should be able to leave tomorrow I was surprised "that's a very quick discharge" "well you've got a strong girl there and I think she will be more comfortable at home as long as your careful with her" he chuckled and walked out of the room she put her hand on mine "you look tired baby" i chuckled and kissed the top of her hand "well I've been waiting for you to wake up silly" she smiled and tried to sit up "woah be careful baby You don't want to injure yourself more" she ignored me and sat up anyway I rolled my eyes and she poked my nose "don't roll your eyes at me mr" omg I had missed her childishness so much I chuckled "why you laughing meanie" she crossed her arms but I saw her wince in pain "because I missed you and be careful baby" "oh sowwy I've been asleep so long getting nearly killed is very tiring" ugh she's such a goof "your so silly" "nu uh" every now and again I saw her wince in pain I could tell she was trying to hide it I grabbed her hand and gently squeezed it "baby if your in pain please don't try to hide it" "it's nothing it just hurts a little to breath" "I can get you the doctor if your in too much pain" "no no it's fine I can Handel it" "are you sure" "yes baby I'm sure don't worry about me" I frowned "of course I'm gonna worry about you I love you silly" she blushed "I love you too"

(Wooooo she's not dead..........for now😈)