Always here for you

Well I left andy and Lucy to go see kellin I don't know now long we had been in the mall for but it was getting kinda dark outside I wrapped myself up in Andys leather jacket and made my way over to the car park across from the beach and standing there with his hair slightly covering his face was a smiling Kellin I made my way over to him "hey Kellin" he smiled more and hugged me "hi (Y/N)" I hugged him back then he pulled away I wanted to jump around and be hyper and shit but my stupid leg wouldn't let that happen "so kellin" I nudged his shoulder "what you wanna do" he shrugged his shoulders "oh wow Kellin that's helpful" I rolled my eyes and he laughed "whatever you want I guess" I looked at him concerned "what's wrong Kellin?" He didn't answer so I grabbed his hand and pulled him over to a bench and made him sit I sat next to him he sighed and but his face in his hand "come on Kellin talk to me you know I'm always here for you" "i know it's justs" he sighs "I feel like me and katelynne are growing apart" I gasped "what do you mean Kellin?" 'Well we hardly ever see each other I don't even get time to call her when I'm on tour" "Kellin that's normal" he shock his head and started to tear up I looked at him in shock "is it really that bad?" He nodded "even when I'm home where really distant from each other I remember when I would come home and we'd just want to be with each other every second of the day but now we hardly talk she's either with the kids or I am we never spend time together" "Kellin you and katelynne are perfect together your my favourite couple" "not anymore (Y/N) I'm pretty sure she's going to leave me" he broke down crying and I wrapped my arms around him he hugged me back tight "I'm so sorry Kellin" I didn't know what to say this was heart breaking he hugged me tight and buried his face in my neck and cried.

I rubbed his back "Kellin it's going to be okay" just when Kellin was about to speak my phone went off I got up and walked a bit away from the bench I could still see Kellin I answered it "hello" "hi (Y/N) it's katelynne" I scowled a little "oh hey what can I do for you?" She sighed "please don't be mad but I can't be with Kellin anymore" I gasped "wait!! What!?" "Woah (Y/N) calm down" "why should I calm down your gonna break my best friends heart" "well the reason is non of your business I just thought you should know as your so close to Kellin but bye (Y/N) cya around" before I could say anything she hung up I was furious but I looked over at the bench and Kellin was gone I couldn't see him anywhere "Kellin!!" I looked around still couldn't see him I tried calling him but there was no answer so I kept calling him and looked around a bit I saw him sitting on the beach next to the water he was hugging his knees and crying I ran over to him and hugged him tight "what's wrong Kellin" "she left me" he cried loudly "I am so sorry Kellin" I didn't know what to do I felt useless "uh do you want to come back to mine" he didn't speak he just nodded wait andy took the car ugh that means we have to walk so Kellin got up and slowly walked behind me until we got back to my house Andys car wasn't outside.