Truth

I am brought into the Throne room...well more dragged and thrown on the floor.

My hood stays on my head thankfully, so maybe I can get out of this without him knowing the truth.

"You, how do you know where the rebels are." Henry says in cold steel tone.

"I have seen their camp." I say in the fake accent.

"How?"

"I came across it."

"Tell me was there any women with them?" Henry ask which throws me off there is no way he is still looking for me......

"Not that I could see."

"What is your name."

".........."

"Tell me!!!" He shouts at me.

"Keegan." I whisper without realizing I just gave myself away...damnit.

"What did you say?" He sounds shocked and broken...crap did he hear that? I say nothing..

"Remove her hood." He says with a cold tone.

I am still on my knees with my head down, a guard rips the hood from my head, there are a few gasp so I think a few realize who I am.

Henry looks like he has just seen a ghost. He stares at me for a long time and I say nothing for a long time. His blue eyes burn into my gray eyes.

I hear Charles whisper 'Fox..' Henry looks at me a long time before speaking.

"Keegan...you are alive."

"Define alive...."

"You seem to before my eyes yet I don't believe them."

"You can trust your eyes, your Highness."

"I told you to not call me that!!! Did you forget!?!"

"No, I did not, but I am just unsure of where I stand after 6 years..."

"You know where you stand, now where have you been? I have been looking all over the damn Country for you."

"I couldn't Escape from the rebels."

"Everyone but Fox out."

All the guards, Charles and Anne leave the room. It's just Henry and I, I am still on the ground.

He walks over to me, my heart is beating like a drum.

He kneels on the floor in front of me, I can't look at him.....the shame and fear over take me....I feel hot tears pour from my eyes..... He caresses my face.

"All this time you have been in my life again and I didn't even know it was you... You saved my life, Love...again. You seem to always be saving me, when will you let me save you..."

"I'm sorry..."

"There is no need for you to be sorry my Darling."

He gently lefts my chine so I am looking in his blue eyes.

"Henry....yes...yes there is........"

"Why?"

"One of the rebels....he....he made me sleep with him..." I say in sobs.

"Did you try to stop him?"

"I couldn't....there was a young boy that he said he would kill if I didn't....I am sorry....you can kill me if you wish.."

"No, no...it's not your fault...he made you..it's okay my love."

He kisses my forehead then holds me tightly to his body, I feel what seems to be tears from him falling on my head, I look up to see him crying.

"Please my love don't cry." I whisper feeling so broken.

He wipes the tears away.

"I am not crying. Now let's get you cleaned up and in better clothes."

He took me to his chambers. He had the tub filled with hot water and rose oils. He tried to help me undress but I stopped him.

"It's fine....I can do this myself....if you don't mind I would like to be alone..."

"Alright, but I will just be outside the door."

He kisses me then leaves the room, I undress then slip into the hot water. I have not had a hot bath in so long, I believe it was 2 nights before I left with the group to find the rebels.
I still can't believe I am free again....

Henry's POV.

After I leave Keegan to clean up I go to see Charles about wiping out those damn rebels. I plan on finding out whom dared to rape my woman... No one touches what belongs to me.

I find Charles writing something down.

"Charles what are you writing?" He look at me for a moment before speaking.

"To be honest I am informing your Ex wife of Keegan being alive, before you get angry at me remember that Keegan cares for her an she cares for Keegan so she needs to know that Keegan is alive and well."

I am angry that he would dare disobey me, but he is correct Keegan and Kat are like sisters.

"Very well. Now I must speak with you regarding those damn rebels that have been a thorn in my side for 6 bloody years now."

"Of course your Highness, and yes I am already Putting together a good sized group to kill them."

"I want them brought to me alive."

"May I ask why your Highness?"

"One of them had rapped Keegan and he needs to die slowly by my hands."

"I see....poor Keegan...alright! As you wish! We will find out which one dared a lay a finger on her."

Charles bows to me as he goes to carry out my orders. I realize that I must deal with Anne, this will be no easy task since she is with child, then there is the matter of Jane...how am I going to explain any of this to Keegan?