Whom dares!?!

'My back.....'

I find myself laying on the ground in a forest. my name is Keegan Fox, most just call me Fox.
I have Black hair and steel gray eyes, I am 5 foot 6 and I am thin but I am strong, my skin is deathly white.

You are probably wondering what I am doing laying in the forest, well I am a time traveler and I just time jumped into the past or future...not sure yet.
I was experimented on, so now I can time travel and I can't age....yeah unbelievable I know.

I can't say how it works because I wasn't listening when it was explained to me sooo....yeah..

The jump was not easy I had to think of a place or whatever and then I could travel to that time, it took me hours to finally time jump!! Hours I tell you! Hours!
I felt like I was falling, falling though time, I felt like I was being ripped to pieces the pain was unimaginable, I finally landed, but it was not a soft one...

So now I am on the ground groaning from the pain in my back, I finally stand holding to a near by tree.

"Oh...shit...the pain...fuck!"I breath out.

I start walking but slowly, I don't even try to get the mud off my gray skinny jeans or my ironman T-shirt, I should have put on a jacket...

I walk for what feels like hours my hands are going numb and my face is like ice, it's a little windy, it cuts through to my bones like a knife.

I hear a sound, it sounds like a horse galloping but I don't know where.
The sound is getting closer, I stop in the middle of the muddy road to listen, it sounds like drums being played or like thunder in the ground.

All a sudden I see a white horse going up on its back legs with a man on his back and the animal is about to land it's front hooves on me so I jump and roll away from the animal and he throws his rider off.

I look at the man that is on the ground, he is dressed in rich looking clothing from what looks like the 1500s or whatever, not sure I'm not good with knowing that stuff.

He stands up.

'He looks like Tom Hiddleston! What!?! How?'

He looks at me and has a angry look. he walks to his horse and grabs the reins and then ties them to a near by tree, he then marches over to me and looks down at me, his red-blonde hair is a bit of a mess, he then says in a old English accent;

"Whom dares fall my steed!"

"Um- it wasn't on purpose." I say with a awkward smile.

"Who are you maiden?" He says in a more softer tone but he still has a serious look on his face.

"Fox, Keegan Fox. Who are you?" I say jumping up before he can even offer his hand.

"I am King Henry the VIII." He says with pride.
'Oh shit! He is that king that likes beheading his wives...shit.'

"What! No way! That's impossible!" I am kind of in shock.

"Are you calling your King a liar!?!"

"No...." I say realizing that he is telling the truth.

"Good." He says.

"Now, tell your King where your family is so I can return you to them."
I knew I had to lie but I thought I would try to be truthful just wording things differently from the actual truth.
"I don't have one, I am just a traveler." All true I only left out the time part.
"Well then are you a harlot then?" 

"No! How dare you! I am a fighter!" True-ish, I am good at boxing though.

"A woman fighter! You say! Well that is a first."

"Not really."

"Hmm, well then how would you like to come with me to my Castle and be a my personal guard?" He says looking down at me with a smile.
I remember reading that King Henry the VIII was crazy and always got what he wanted and would kill if he didn't, and I want to live thank you very much.
"What the hell why not, ok I will go with you."

"Wonderful! Now where is your steed?" He says looking around.

" don't have one."

"Well then. I guess you will have to ride with me." He says with a smirk.

"No thank you I will walk."

"What! Walk!?! It's a long way to walk."

"Oh well! I can just walk." I say annoyed at him.

"No no no, you are not walking." He says grabbing my arm and pulling me to his horse, he picks me up and sits me on his horse then he jumps up, he pulls my hands in front of him having me hold tight to the front of his shirt, he kicks the sides of his steed making the animal speed off with us on his back to the castle.