Falling apart without her.

Henry's POV.

It's been nearly 2 months of Keegan missing.... I don't know what to do with out her! I need her!

I stay in my study as much as possible to be alone and away from the others, only Kat and Sir Charles know the love I have for Keegan, only they understand.

I was sitting at my desk in the dark when Sir Charles and Kat walk in.

"Your Highness people are going to wonder if you continue this way." Sir Charles says.

"Henry she is most likely dead...." Kat remarks in a tone filled with sadness.

"No.....she can't be!" Hot tears fill my eyes, that woman that stole my heart has reduced me to a unmanly mess of hot tears and pain, if she would not have gone with.

"I was a damn fool to let her go." I growled out though the tears.

"We all know there is no stopping that woman." Sir Charles said with a sad hint of a smile.

"I am The King! I could have commanded her not to!"

"You know she finds ways to do as she wishes if it means protecting someone." Sir Charles says with anger mixed with sadness.

"Leave me! Both of you!" I yell pointing at the door.

They do as I wish and leave, I lay my head in my heads as I silently sob.

3 months go by.

4.

5.

6.......

Half a year and no Word... Every mouth Sir Charles takes a group of men ( all friends of Keegan's.) out looking for her, yet they find nothing.

If I had known that I might never see her again I would have said something better then take care....I would not have let her go...I would have said she can not go...that she must stay with me and let me keep her warm at night instead of being in the cold....

**************

This little chapter is just so you get a idea of what Keegan being missing is doing to Henry. I am not putting in about his meeting Anne, again it's just so you get idea of what he is feeling.