can we fix this fucked up love of ours?

I pace around the room waiting for him to return, he has crossed the line the crazy jackass!

I can't believe him! That insane son of a bitch!!

All kinds of cruses run though my mind as I wait for him to return, I finally feel tired enough to just lay back in bed and fall asleep.

I am awaken by the door opening then closing, I feel the bed dip down as someone lays next to me, I roll over on to the person then pin who ever it is by the neck to the bed with my hand. I see its Henry and he does not look too happy.

he grabs me and pins me under him.

"what the hell is wrong with you Fox."

"can't be too careful."

"you are in the Kings bedchambers whom would dare try to rape the Kings woman."

" I am sure there is someone stupid enough to try...and who said I am your woman!"

"what we did in this very bed says you are my woman!"

"how does fucking make me yours!?!"

"in your land do you not take matters of love to heart!?!"

"you are fucking married and you have a child! I don't have a right to love you!...."

"ah...I see that is what is not sitting well with you..."

"That's a bit of a understatement."

"Hm I see...Keegan how many times most I tell you that my wife and I don't love each other, hell she was my sister in law at one time....it has always felt wrong to be married to my late brothers wife, I think she loved him more then anyone else...even more then her many lovers."

"Even still I don't have a right to you...."

"My darling you have every right to me that I do to you." He says caressing my face.

"How can I? When people will only look at me as a whore..."

"To hell with them! It is a honor to be loved by the king...and it is my honor to be loved by you."

"Henry....I love you. I love you more then life itself....I can't ever lose you...." He crushes my lips with his in a passionate kiss filled with lust and fire.

Oh how his kisses plunge me into a sea of warmth.... I could die at this moment and not regret one thing.

"Oh how long I have waited for those life giving words to fall from those lips of yours." He  whispers, his voice holds me a salve to him, I can't escape him....

He pulls my clothes off as we kiss, he makes sweet slow love to me, I feel like I am floating on a sea of warmth only to be thrown into the fires of passion.

                     ************

The morning sun shines through the window causing me to wake, I felt renewed... I had been in this time for a year now, and I somehow fell in love with Henry Tudor a man pretty much hated in history and was deemed insane.

Last night was absolutely out of this world, I didn't realize how much I missed his touch...

So many nights I stayed awake thinking of him... I felt like a ghost without him.

I know he is married, and I hate myself for being the other woman...he claims that he does not love his wife and she does not love him but still....

I lay in his arms as he sleeps, I watch his face that looks very boyish when he is asleep. I study his long eyelashes as they cast shadows upon his cheeks, oh how I love this face of his.

His eyes slowly open, he stares at me with a smile on his face.

"How long have you been awake darling?" He asks in a groggy yet sexy voice.

"I don't know, not long?"

"How long have you been looking upon my face?"

"Since I woke up."

"Hm. I see."

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Come on what?"

"Oh I was just thinking how you can not control yourself around my charms." He says smirking.

"You little shit! You!" I say giggling.

"What it is you! You can not control yourself around me." He gives a side grin.

"I can too!"

"I beg to differ Love."

I lightly punch his arm making him laugh knowing he won the argument.

"Hmmm. I seem to be always right about my love."

"How so?"

"Well I am right when I know that the moment I kiss those wonderful lips of yours you will melt and let me do as I please to your body."

"I don-" I am cut off by his kissing me hard on the lips with a demanding kissing.

"Do as you wish." I breath as he departs from my lips.

"Again I am right as always."

We make love in the morning light, I feel whole when I am with this man. He is my first and and my last true love.