Fuck Sophie

Sophie pushed me towards a wall." What are you doing?" She st"arted coming close to me." If you want to live kiss me." She whispered." Live?" I questioned her. Sophie groaned." The boss." Great so when the boss is horny she has to watch us kiss.

"Your lucky I wanna li- she kissed me. It kinda felt good i mean I didn't want her to stop. Once she pulled away." Sophie don't stop." I whispered. She smirked and kissed me again. She put her hand in my shirt.

She picked me up and I wrapped my legs around her waist. She moaned between the kiss." Nichole." She moaned.

Knock knock!

Sophie groaned. She opened the door. What. She whined." Boss wants nichole." I got up and went to the door." Yes?" I asked this young girl. She smiled." Names stella." She puts her hand out I shook it." The boss wants me?" I asked." Yes follow me." Stella took my hand and lead me to the boss.

As went in." Boss?" I bow down to her." I like your respect, stand up." I did." Now I'm gonna sign you your first job." My heart just stoppedbeating." Your gonna be with Sophie the targeted females into the room and we will handle the rest." Lilly came close to me." How's my grandbaby." I felt so bad but I had to tell her. I began to 'cry'.

"I-I had a miscarrige." I looked down. Lillys remained the same." Get out." I looked up." Yes boss." I went out. How is she mad. I went on the room and sat on the bed." My first job starts today." I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry you have me." Sophie's words are so touching I could tell her anythong. Without thinking I hugged her.

"Thanks." I whispered.

Sophie nodded," No problem." She pulled me away. We stared at each other for a while. Oh no she's trying to kiss me. Don't nichole. I want to. No! I kissed her. Those soft lips rubbing against mine it felt so RIGHT. She asked for entrance I let her in, we both fought for Domance she won. Our youngest played with each other. But I just couldn't do it. I can't become a lesbian again.

Flashback

My first girlfriend was at 11. I was in middle school. Her name was jessie. She was perfect we promised  each other we will be together forever. One day whe n I saw jessie she was crying.

"Jess what's wrong?" I grabbed her hand. She looked up and pulled   in a bathroom. We went in a stall." My dad is in the military." She explained." We have to transfer to texas." My heart dropped.

"No I love you." I took her hand." Today's my last day." We both looked at each other. I leaned in and kissed her. Jessie pulled me back." What!" She yelled." I'm trying to break with you not kiss you." I looked down.

"I'm sorry nichole." She put her hand on my shoulder I shrugged it off." It's okay I don't like girls anyway." With that said. I left the bathroom.

4 years later

I was 16 and I still had feelings for jessie she was my everything. I couldn't move on, so I went to the place that calmed me down. Starbucks. When I went up to the cashier I saw her." Jessie?" She looked up." Nichole." She went around and hugged me.

"I miss you." She continued to hug me." I missed you too." I bean rubbing her back. She pulled away." I want you to meet someone." She looked at the door. I turned around and saw a girl." Your girlfriend?" I asked, I was heart broken." Yeah her name is emma."

She already moved on? Well in order for her to get of my head I'm gonna stop liking girls.

End of flash back

Sophie pulled away." You ok?" She asked." You began kissing pretty hard." Hold back your feelings." Kiss me again." I told her. She looked shocked.

Knock knock!

I got up and opened the door my eyes were wide.

"What are you doing here."

Ha! Cliffhanger! Yall didn't see that coming. A anyway please tell who you think is at the door I would really appreciate it! Till the nex!

Cherry cola