Escape plan

Okay so the plan was when Maurice leaves do do some business, I climb out the window jessica will throw a rope and I will climb down. Once I'm down we start running to the place she lives.

"Babe i, sorry." Maurice says." Fuck off." I pushed hi, away from me." Whatever." Maurice got up and slammed there door. I went to the patio and saw Maurice left. I waited a few hours until I heard a knock at the window. I looked out and saw jessica. I opened it and she threw the rope.

I climbed down." Thanks you." I pulled her into a hug. She nods," Come on." She grabs my hand and we start running. Finally I escaped from hell.

We stopped at a black door. I looked at her." You ready?" She squeezes my hand. I nod," I'm ready." She does this kind of knock like a song. The door opens and we go inside. My breathe is litteraly taken away. There was white tiles and leather furninture and there was a chandelier on top.

"Damn." I whispered. Jessica stood know front of me." You ready to meet the boss." She puts her hands on my shoulders. I nod," Let's do this." We began walking upstairs.

We stopped at a golden door." This person is loaded." Instead of a reply I got shushed. Well damn. She did the same song knock." Jessica." We went in. Jessica yanked my shoulder down. We gotta bow down to this bitch?" Jessica who's this, one of your girlfriends?" The lady came towards me." Sister." Jessica kept her head down.

"Stand up." I did as told." Names lilly." She put her hand out." Your Maurices mother?" I shook it, lilly pulled out a gun and pointed it at me." How do you know my son."

I quickly put my hands up," I have his baby he's my kidnapper?" I wasn't sure what we were." How!" She was shaking. Wait hasn't she killed anyone before?" He kidnapped me!" I got on my knees about to cry. Jessica put her hand on my back and rubbed it.

"Stand up." I stood up and looked at her." Ugh. I'm sorry I'm just very protective about him." Lilly slowly puts the gun down." I escaped from him he's probably looking for me." I began to put my hands down." I don't mean to be rude but let's start over we came to a bad start."

She nods her head," Boy or girl." I kneel down." I don't know yet." I look up at her." You can sleep with Sophie." Jessica grabbed my hand and began leading me to the room." Careful she's a lesbian lunatic." Jessica opened the door I hugged her before she left. I saw sophie.

"Um hi. I didn't bring any clothes can I borrow yours." She looked at me." Sure." Sophie came close to me, she leaned on my ear." You can borrow my clothes anytime." Jessica was right she's a lesbian player! I don't mind because I don't like girls so that shit doesn't effect me.

Since sophie was in the bathroom I decided to change in the room. Right when I was finished sophie came out wearing sweat pants and a white t-shirt." Is there an extra bed?" I asked. Sophie show her head. I shrugged," Oh well." I got in the bed with her......this is fucking weird.

She tried putting her hand arounf my waist THREE FUCKING TIMES. I did a little snore. She stopped instead she got on top of me! Still I acted sleep. Sophie began kissing my neck. I groaned and turned to the other side making her fall. I quickly got up.

"What happend." I say innocently. She shakes her head," Nothing just go to sleep." This time I did sort of.

******

This sophie girl needs to stop I mean it's morning and I'm acting sleep. She's kissing my neck! I felt her hand go up my shirt. This made me feel weird. Hm? I opened my eyes slowly. Sophie got off me.

"Good morning." She smiled.

"Hey." I began streching." Um the bathroom is off limits turns out the walls are falling apart." I nodded. I changed into orange crop top with red jeans. From the corner of my eye sophie checking me out." I'm going out." I tell her. I leave the room. I go downstairs and see jessica.

"I'm going to the hospital." Jessica looks at me." Why?" She gets up and looks for her jacket." I'm killing this baby." I head for the door, jessica follows.

As we walk there she was asking about sophie." She keeps kissing my neck if she thinks I'm asleep." I explained." Explains the hickeys." Jessica Covered her mouth."WHAT HICKEYS." I grabbed Jessica's phone and looked at my neck. Hickies. This bitch gave me hickies.

We walked in silenced. Once we got to the hospital I asked them about how to kill the baby. Now I'm waiting for the doctor to come. A few hours passed and the doctor finally came.

"Ma'am I'm sorry but you've already had a miscarrige." My heart dropped. A baby died inside of me. That's weird." Um thank you." He could tell what I was feeling." Don't worry I know what it feels like to have a baby die inside of you." The doctor leaned in my ear." I used to be a women." With that said I quickly got up and ran out of the hospital.

Once we got home I went upstairs. Sophie grabbed my arm and dragged pulled me in a room." You make me so horny."

Oh shit

So there is a crazy love lunatic nichole has trouble deal with.....Isn't that great! I love this story to be honest but I was just lazy to continue now I have all the energy in the world! Anyway please vote and comment! Till the next!

Cherry cola