Hell

-emily pov-

Is .got back from the strrets. I looked at the house. This is fucking huge! I walked but he has beef security. Shit. I went in the back and I saw an open window, and climbed it. Fuck.

Your an idiot. Maurice said. He was holding a gun to my face. I looked down at his leg. I see your getting better. I nervously chuckled. Yeah well enough to blow your brains out. He hissed. Okay that's good or maybe you could do something less distrubing? I asked. Yeah how about I make you my sex toy hm? He suggestedd.

Uh I'm not one of your prostitutes. I hissed. Well, you are now. Maurice said. He sat in a chair. Lap dance." I stared at him disgusted. Lap dance right now. He hissed. Quickly I sat on his lap. He pulled me in and kissed me. I didn't like this at all.

Quickly I got out of his lap. What? He asked. Where's nichole. I stated. She's in my room sleeping. He said. Her shoulder is getting a little better." UGH I do not wanna fucking do this. I said aloud. Well i- SHUT the fuck up I don't care if you don't care about what I fucking think. I interrupted. Maurice got up and looked straight in my face.

Don't you ever speak to me that way. He hissed.

Then don't speak to me that way. I hissed back, quickly I regret it.

Maurice grabbed me by the hair and dragged me in a room." Let's make a deal." Hey said. Depends......*looks at maurice.*a what kind is it. I asked. A good one. Now either you become my sex slave for 2 months and I'll give you nichole freedom. Or just blow your brains out. He sated.

I think I'll go with the first option. I said.

Good now you sleep on my room with nichole. He said. Okay. I said and got up. Dumb fuck. He's gonna put me in the same room with nichole easy esacpe.

My rooms on the fourth floor! He yelled. There goes your plan emily. Now your a fucking sex toy? See everything I do goes wrong. Yeah like leaving nichole behind. I'm so tierd. I said.

I was able to get to Maurices room. When I did nichole was sleeping with a bandage on her shoulder. I laid next to her and fell asleep.

*****

I woke up to a happy nichole. You came back! She squealed. Hell yeah I did. I said yawing. This place is HELL." I heard about your deal. Nichole frowned. Don't worry I'll come up with something."

I'll try to help. I said. My stomach grumbled. EMILY, NICHOLE NREAKFAST! Maurice screamed. Damn no good way to yell at a woman. Nichole said. Right. I agreed. At least he's feeding us come on. Nichole said.

We went downstairs and saw a plate of mash potato, bacon, eggs, pancakes, and strawberry. Did you cook this. Nichole asked.

Who else. He said. Then I'm not hungry. Nichole sated. Why? Maurice asked. You fucking kidnapped me what if your trying to drug me? Nichole conclued.
Oh stop being a bitch and eat. Maurice said.

And if I dont. Nichole hissed. Maurice glared at nichole.

Then don't eat at all. He hissed. Nichole shrugged her shoulders. Okay. She said and went back upstairs. I could tell maurice was not amused. Of course I stayed and ate. Ready for today. Maurice looked at me. I wanted throw up everything I ate. Quickly I shook my head.

Maurice leaned into me. I know what your doing. He stated. York trying to act like nichole. But your not your emily so give up." I stopped eating and looked him. Then I went upstairs.

I heard yelling so I did a quick peek. I FUCKING HATE HIM. Nichole yelled. I HATE EVERYBODY INCLUDING MYSELF." I felt bad for her. She's doing the best she can in order for me and her to escape. I HATE MAURICE AND AND AND EMILY AND LIFE. She screamed. ARGHHH EVERYONE GO TO FUCKING HELL!!