Fucking Kidding me

Guys I change my mind why stop when I alre a dynamic have 104 reads? So I'm gonna make a new ending! KUMBIA.

Nicholes pov

Lilly is your mother! Jessica yelled. Naw lilly is my grandma. Maurice said in a 'duh tone'. " Don't get smart!" Jessica stood up and walked over to maurice. Dumb bitch.

I'm sorry but have you ever heard of toothpaste? Maurice asked. Jessica looked at me with digust. What? I asked. " Your gonna let him talk to me like that?" Jessica came close to me. Well your the one acting like a stuck up petty bitch. I hissed. Let me calm down before I punch the shit out of you."

Jessica sat back down. She stood up. You know what fuck yall....all of yall! She stormed out and slammed the door. Maurice looked at me. What the fuck do you want. I hissed at him. Maurice got up and sat down next to me. "You." Maurice cupped my cheek and kissed my lips tenderly. I kissed back.

"I fucking love you." I whisper." I know baby." Maurice stroked my hair." I know."

******

It was late at night and I was really energized. I mean my baby bump hasn't came yet. Thank god for that. And fuck, I have to go to Maurices parties. They are celebrating for raising 30 million dollars.

I mentally groaned as I pulled out a red dress that's not to tight and put it on. Fuck no. I whisper. I'm not gonna be uncomfortable at this party. Instead I put on a white crop top that says 'fuck all of yall' in red, and light blue ripped jeans. Ian came in.

I rolled my eyes." Fuck you want." I say not even looking at him." Ready for the party." Ian starts coming close to me." There's something called personal space." I say." Leave." Ian puts his head down and does as told. Smart boy.

I go downstairs and see a bunch of people like millions. I see emily flirting with some guy. Slut. And Maurice grinding other girls. I go to the bar. Hello there. This handsome man says. He looked about my age and he was tan and his blue eyes. Whoa.

Umm hi? I said, making it sound like a question." You looked like you could use some company." The mystery man drank from his fancy glass." Names bryan." Bryan pulled his hand out and I shook it. Pleasure to meet you. I say sarcastically.

******

This Bryan dude was halrious! We talked and talked. Until someone came and ruined that. Babe who is this? Maurice asked, trying to sound calm. Bryan left and I glared at him.

What the fuck is your problem? I hissed." This dick aient in your mouth. He said. Wow hes really sick. I ran upstairs and into my room. Knock knock! Go away maurice! I yelled." Relax it's only me. I looked up and saw jessica.

Girl I have allot on my mind right now. I say." I bet you do." Jessica sat down beside me.

*****

Wow. Was the only thing jessica could say. I mean I love him but I don't love him. I said. Fuck. I'm confused."" Well you tell me if you need help with anything eles?" Jessica left the rokm. Thanks allot. I went to the downstairs bathroom because I felt like throwing up. I didn't want to stink up the upstairs bathroom.

I saw some people looking at me because of the way just was dressed. I gave them and ugly look. I went to the bathroom and threw up......allot. I was walking back upstairs and head noises. I knew what was happening. You know what. I looked for jessica everywhere and finally found her I grabbed her hand and pulled her outside.

"Where does mom live?" I asked.

"With me." Jessica gave a a 'Duh' look.

"Good because I'm gonna try to escape to be with you guys." Jessica clapped her hands and hugged me.

Hopefully this works.

WHAT'S UP. So I actually didn't want to end this story so yeah and I'm sorry for the shitty chapter tell me what you guys think about it? Anyway please vote and comment! Till the next!

Cherry cola