punishment

I couldn't sleep at all. Very since I had that fight with emily she had to sleep in another room. It was stormy and dark. I fell into a deep sleep.

-dreaming-

BOOM! Ahh! I screamed. I woke up in a bed. Emily was next to me. What's wrong? She asked. I had a nightmare. I said.

Good back to sleep we have big day tomorrow. She said. W-what tomorrow? I asked. Our fight. She stated. What fight. I asked confused. This one. Emily chuckeld.

We were in a arena. Time for you to die. Emily screamed. Maurice was chanting for emily. Ian....he was dead. A group of gangs were just stabbing him.

I turned around and emily had tackled me. She punched me and stabbed me. My vision became blurry.

Bye bye BITCH! She yelled. And I fell into a deep dark hell hole.

-end of dream-

I gasped as I woke up. Maurice was next to me. Why were you sweating? He asked. I had a bad dream. I said. Oh well um breakfast is ready. He said.

I ran downstairs and saw emily. I ignored her. I grabbed waffles. And sat across from her. Asshole. I heard a whisper. I looked up and glared at her. What did you say. I hissed.

She looked up. She glared back and looked back down at her plate. That's
why I helped Maurice kill your family. I heard another whisper. That's it! I screamed. I'VE BEEN TRYING MY HARDEST NOT TO PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE DIDN'T I TELL YOU IF I HEAR YOU TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY I WILL KILL YOU."

Maurice ran downstairs. What happened. He demanded. She was talking about my family again and gave emily her second warning. I answered. Emily scoff. You deserve it. She stated.

That's the last straw! I yelled. I went to emily and punched her in the face. I went out the house. That nice breeze and the smell. Since we are right by the beach I sat in the sand And started to draw.

Someone came behind me. Seems like someone's having a bad day. That familiar voice made me happy. Ian! Sit by me. I said. Ian sat by me and looked at me.

You know your really beautiful. He said. I felt my face turned red. He held my hand. You should never be treated like this." I smiled. At least someone cares for me. I said.

Ian scoffted. What do you mean? He asked. My friends aren't really my friends. I said, I really wanted to cry. Allisa betrayed me and the others use me to get good grades but I just feel like the world thinks I'm a mistake. My parents died and they were in a gang and they tried SO hard to protect me and those were the only people that care for me."

Ian grabbed my other hand and I looked at him. He could tell I wanted to cry. I care about you. He smiled. I couldn't help it I grabbed Ian by the shirt and kissed him. ( Okay so this part is gonna really cheesy). It was passionate and better and deep but gentle.

I pulled away.

-ians pov-

Nichole pulled away. My body was asking for more. Ian. She whispered. Yeah. I said." I want you to help me escape."

🔵⚫🔵⚫🔵⚫🔵⚫🔵⚫🔵⚫🔵⚫⚫🔵⚫🔵⚫🔵⚫🔵⚫🔵⚫🔵⚫

Well will nichole escape without getting shot. Or will she die. Will Ian help. Of course they might fall in love but we are gonna have to find out. Please vote comment and stay tuned!