Surprises

Maurices pov

I'm her sister. Jessica said. Emily gasped and passed out. Come with me. I say. I open the cell and she comes out. I hear the other girls say "she maybe wants his dick." Or. "Lier much." Lastly this one pissed me off."She really wants ads."

When we got out I called for nichole. She came downstairs. Who's this? She asked. I'm your sister, jessica. She said. I- I come sit down. Nichole stuttered. Maurice make coffee."

Wh- make it! Nichole snapped.

Nichole sat down on the couch. How can I believe you. She sighed. Jessica looked at me. Do you have something to where- she stopped. Jessica sighed. We could run a DNA test.

Brilliant! I yelled.

***

Since I had a lot of money I had a huge nurse office. I heard a scream. I went in nichole was crying and hugging jessica. That's your long lost sister? I asked. Nichole nodded she hugged me.

How did you find her? She asked. Um I uh. I looked at jessica. I read her lips lie. She came to me." Aww thank you baby. Nichole said. She hugged me and kissed my lips it's been so long since I had those lips.

Nicholes pov

It's been long since I had his lips. I kissed harder. Hey keep your cool tiger. Maurice said. I blushed. So jessica I never seen you in my child hood. I said.

Well um mom and dad had me by mistake so i got adopted by someone else who raped me and I killed him. Then that's when I found out you were missing and I was walking in the woods hoping to find you. Jessica explained.

Where's your boyfriend? Maurice asked I glared at him. What. He said. It's okay I'm actually gay. She said. Ever since I got raped and abused I don't think I can trust me anymore."

Oh, well what's her name? I asked. Lilly. She said. Maurice gased. L-lilly? Um how old is she? Maurice asked I saw worry in his eyes. 20 why? Jessica said.

L-lilly is m-my mother"

I'm so sorry all you fans out there waiting for me to update and I give you this she chapter. I apologize I didn't have anymore ideas anyway please vote comment and stay tuned!

Oh and read my story the nerd it's really sweet. Anyways please vote comment and stay tuned!