Betrayle

I woke up in a lab. I dint feel like opening my eyes. Thats her! I heard a girl scream. She is! And I don't care I love her! A make voice said. Sounded like maurice. I don't fucking care. A female voice said, but it sounded like allisa.

I squinted my eyes. No one is fucking going killing me. I stated. They both looked down at me. I thought she was dead. The girl whisperd. I quickly sat up. But I'm not bitch. I said. My vision became clear and saw the girl run out of the room.

Who the fuck is she. I said. Ummm n-no one. Did you here anything. Maurice said. Only that you love me. I said coming close to him. You like me back huh? He asked. Our lips barely touched. Maybe but there's only one way to find out. I said.

Maurice leaned in close to me and kissed me. He such a good kisser I was beginning to fall for him. No nichole, fuck no. Yes. No, he's bad. I don't care.
He moan in the kisses. Every time we kiss it gets more powerful. The kiss got harder. I pulled away.

Let's not get carried away. I said. He laughed. Come on. Maurice said. I have customers." Okay I'll go take a nap. I said. I lied I was actually gonna look around. When Maurice left I went down a hallway and opened a door. I saw a beat up girl. Umm hello. I said. She looked up. You here to beat me again go ahead don't fucking care. She said. Huh I was kidnapped and right now I'm looking around. I said.

REALLY. Good my names emily. She said. I heard footsteps. I gasped. And hid behind a closet. Why the fuck are you yelling! A female said. Sorry I was sleep and had a nightmare. Emily cried. Shut the fuck up. The girl said. Emily looked at me.

I couldn't let her get beaten. Don't fucking touch her. I said. The girl gasp. Her hair was the same color as allisas. She turned around. You fucking asshole! I yelled. Nichole. Allisa said. He's my brother." I had so much anger and punched allisa in the face. Then went to my room. Maurice was there. Hey ba- I don't wanna here your bullshit. I interrupted. What's wrong baby. He said.

That whore ALLISA is your sister. I said. She was my friend." Maurice looked down. Wait don't tell me you were planning on killing me. I said. Maurice nodded. Fucking hate you. I said. I have something to show you. Maurice said. What. I said in a weak voice. Maurice went in the bathroom he came back with a necklace.

Do you remember this. He gave it to me. I gasp. It came to me.

*flashback*

I went downstairs. Mommy. I tried to wake her. I looked up and saw a little boy outside he looked at me with my tears. D-daddy. I said. I cried and rocked back and forth. The cops came and told me they were gonna find the person who did it. I knew what they were gonna do take me somewhere else so I ran in the forest.

I ran and ran and saw the little boy about my age. He was with his sister and dad. He was digging in the dirt. Maurice! His dad yelled. Coming daddy! He yelled back. Look I found a necklace daddy." Very good son give to your girlfriend when you're older. His dad said.

I was gonna give it to nichole. He said. I gasp. Who's that. His dad stated. The girl that ran upstairs before you came in she came downstairs and started crying I felt bad. She's five my age. Maurice said.

Listen son I need you to find her when your older and kill her YOU HERE ME. His dad yelled. His sir. Maurice cried. Allisa can I talk to you. He said. Sure wats up. Allisa asked. I need you to be part of the plan. He said. Okay tell me what I have to do. Allisa asked Eagar to do it.

*end of flash back*

Tears streamed down my face. Your D-dad killed my f-f-f-family. I stuttered. Yes and I'm sorry. Maurice said. I promised whoever killed my family will pay. I said, clenching my fist. That's what I'm gonna do." I walked and went in the room allisa was in.

FUCKING BITCH. I screamed. I started punching the shit out of her. I grabbed a sharp pecie of wood and started hitting her. I kept hitting her over and over again. Then I stopped and she was dead. I unlocked emily chains.

Then it hit me....... I killed my best friend.

⚫🔵⚫🔵⚫🔵⚫⚫🔵⚫🔵⚫🔵⚫🔵⚫⚫🔵⚫🔵⚫🔵⚫🔵⚫🔵⚫

That's something. Turns out someone is out on a killing spree. Well please vote comment and stay tuned! BYE!!!!! Oh and please read my other story him it's a fanfic if your a creepypasta fan okay bye.