Part 9

Hiya everyonee <3! Sorry i haven't posted in so long. I've been so busy. I hope you all had an amazing 4th of July! I sure did, I went to this party where i didn't know anyone, and that was kinda annoying. Buttttt There was this really cute guy my age ahah. He talked to me, I'm guessing trying to start a conversation lol, But me being the shy person I am didn't notice and turned away. Whyyyyy. Haha anyway, Comment on how your Holiday went. Love you all <3!

When I woke up, I only had one thought on my mind. Harry. Today was the first challenge and he would be fighting a dragon. I shivered then got out of bed. I did the usual, Brushed my hair and teeth and applied a small amount of mascara. After putting on my school robes I walked into the common room, Where i found Harry and Hermione.

"Harry." I said softly.

He looked at me with a cold expression, but softened after a small moment. "Yes Prim?"

I ran up to him and hugged him. "Harry i'm so sorry. I should've known it wasn't you who put your name in.
I'm just so worried. I know you're facing a dragon today." I said still hugging him.

He let go and looked at me with happy yet fearful eyes. "I'll be ok. I promise."

When we made our way to the dining hall I noticed Ron wasn't there. He must be sleeping. It feels nice finally being able to eat with my friends again. I hope we all get on again soon.

"I have to leave in a little bit... I'm honestly terrified." Harry said.

"I'm so sorry Harry. I can't even imagine how you must feel right now." I said.

"Like i'm going to be killed."

I just looked down, Knowing I wasn't going to manage seeing him like that.

"I have to go.."

"Bye! Good luck." I said.

Hermione finally spoke up and said, "Yeah, Good luck!". But after he got out of earshot she turned to me.

"Don't tell anyone i'm following him." Then she walked away, Following Harry.

Welp i'm all alone now. I could sit with Neville, Ginny or Seamus. But they'll just ask me about Harry and I don't feel up for that. I felt someone put their hand on my back then sit next to me, I shivered. But when i looked up it was Ron.

"Good morning Ronnie. I see you've slept in today."

"Ha-Ha. And yes, I have. Little Lucy."

I blushed at the name he called me. "Today is the first challenge." I said quietly.

He looked down. "I know.."

RINNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ( Yep. It's back.)

"Lets go to the stadium now." He said, Grabbing my wrist and leading me.

~~~~

We took seats in the front of the Gryffindor section. First was Cedric. We cheered, and he made it out with his egg safely.
After him was Krum.
Then Fleur.
Then they called Harry.
His dragon was easily the scariest. I felt someones hand rap around mine as soon as the dragon started attacking him, It was Ron.
I didn't need to check.
I heard Harry say 'Accio Broom' and his broom zipped over to him. He instantly shot up and into the air, then something suprising happened. The Dragons chain broke, and it began to follow Harry until they were out of sight.

"Oh no." I heard Hermione whisper.
I turned to Ron and he was clenching his teeth. I tightened my grip on his hand as to say 'It'll be ok' and he turned to me and smiled. I looked around to see Malfoy staring at me, Looking angry. I narrowed my eyes and he looked away.

Suddenly we all heard a huge crashing noise, But then Harry flew around the corner and into the arena, and grabbed his egg. The crowd erupted into cheers. I stood up cheering and Ron and Hermione did too. I turned to Ron and hugged him, while quietly squeaking for joy. He wrapped his arms around me and spun around. When he let me go I looked up at him, He was beet red. I giggled and turned to Hermione. She was attempting to wiggle her eyebrow, I laughed at her, and she started laughing too. Then I hugged her.
Harry is okay.

We were the last ones to reach the common room. Everyone was cheering and holding up Harry, But when everyone noticed us, They stopped and put him down. Ron walked up to harry. Everyone was staring until Fred turned to everyone and yelled

"Everyone go back to your knitting! This'll be awkward enough with you lot listening in!"

Then Ron walked up to Harry and started talking to him. Hermione eventually joined them, leaaving me towards the portrait hole alone. I turned around and walked into the halls.

When I stepped out of the common room, I was hit with a burst of cold wind. I shivered, but continued walking down the large maze ahead of me. This being my first year at Hogwarts, I didn't fully know my way yet, But I didn't think of that until i was completely lost.

(Rons POV)

I'm so glad Harry forgave me, I was really being a bloody Git.
When the conversation ended I decided to look around for Lucy, Seeing as I haven't actually seen her since we walked in. After a few minutes of searching I couldn't find her. Where could she have gone? I hope she's alright. Malfoy is still threatening her, I swear if he touches her....
I turned and saw Harry talking with Hermione. I quickly ran up to them.

"Harry. I need to borrow your map."

"Why?"

"Lucy. She's missing and i'm getting worried."

"Oh wow. Okay um. It's in my trunk. Fill free to get it from there."

I just nodded and ran upstairs. When I got the map I said the spell to make it open 'I solemnly swear I am up to no good'.
I saw Lucy, she was In the middle of the castle. I was so relieved, she seemed to be lost. But there was someone headed strait towards her... Malfoy. I stuffed the map in my pocket and ran out of the common room to find her, Hopefully before Malfoy does.

I hope you all liked it! Have an amazing week. <3