Part 8

When the two of us were stopped I closed my eyes, praying that when i opened them it wouldn't be Malfoy. But then when I eventually opened them, and saw Harry and Hermione, they pulled us to the side.

"What do you want?" Ron said emotionless. But I just walked up next to him. This is so difficult. Harry and Hermione are my friends, it's just Harry lied to me and Hermione is on his side.-

"Ron, Please. Lucy?" Hermione begged. I just looked down, and Ron scowled at them and grabbed my hand and pulled me into the dining hall. We were pretty early, so not many other people were in the room at the time. When we sat down and started eating, Ron still hadn't said a word. I started staring at him without realizing. When we noticed he blushed and when to say something but i cut him off.

"Erm. Sorry"

"It's okay, But hey look, I'm really sorry about that. I shouldn't have dragged you away like that, I was really upset and I just wanted to go, and for you to come with me." He said, Getting more and more sheepish as he went on.

"No no, I wanted out of that as much as you did. But i'm still curios about why you're upset with him, I don't think you ever told me..."

"Oh uh. It's just, every time that something is going on, Harry goes and steals the spotlight for himself, and leaves people in the dust. Like me I guess. I'll always be that Kid who's friends with the almighty Harry Potter."

"No Ron. Don't say that, You'll Never be just some random kid to me, Okay?"

He blushed, "Okay."

~~~~~~
By the end of the day we were exausted and thankfully no more Malfoy encounters happened. On the way to the common room, we walked past a group of Durmstang Boys who all seemed to be staring at me. One even whistled. I looked down, Turning red. This is so embarrasing. But after what seemed ages, although we were still passing them, I felt Ron grip my hand tightly. I looked at him and was giving them a glare that shut them all up. I smiled sheepishly and he turned bright red and let go of my hand. But before we could say anything, someone stood in our way.

"Mr. Weasley, I would like to inform you that your brother is here. Dealing with the first task. Would you please follow me?" Professor Mcgonagall said.

"Yes Professor, Do you think they would mind if Lucy came too?"

"Of course not, Right this way."

And she led us all the way back into the Forest where it suddenly started becoming very hot. I was getting tired, seeing as we had already walked about two miles but I kept going. We were surrounded by extremly tall trees and bushes, With little to no sun to be seen. But after another while of walking, in the distance we heard a very load roar and then a blood curdling scream. I Impulsively grabbed rons hand as we all stopped.

"Oh dear. It's actually right ahead, but you two better stay here while I check to see if everything is alright first. Do not move." The Professor instructed.

So Ron and I were left alone. We both sat on a large mossy rock and waited. Still hand in hand.

"So uh, Ron. Do you know which of your brothers is here?"

"Yeah actually, I think its my brother charlie. He works with dragons, so that must be what the first task is all about."

"D-dragons?"

"Yeah, but i'm sure Harry will be alright. It's only the first task." He said quickly, Realizing he scared me.

"If you say so..."

"I Promise." Even though I knew it was a hollow promise, it still comforted me.

"I Believe you." He just smiled, Now with both his hands in mine.