Part 2

Aweee Hiya everyone :). Some of you may have noticed I rewrote some parts of the first part a few times after i reread it like 70 million times. I hope you all like the story so far, I already have three reads, Yesss. If you have any suggestions fill free to comment them :)

Now lets get on with the story...

... I step off the train with my three new friends when someone grabs my arm and pulls me aside. I snap my neck to the person my is taking me, A man, Who is very.... Very tall. He also has a scruffy beard to match his hair.

"Miss. Prim?"

 "Um , Yes sir. I'm Lucy Prim"

"Sorry if i gave yer a fright, My names Hagrid, I'm here to direct ya to the sort'n hat. With the 1st years"

"If you don't mind me asking, What exactly is an... erm, Sorting hat?" I ask in confusion.

"Oh well ya see, The sort'n hat is a hat that tells the new comers what house they're gonna be in, based on personality.  There are 4 houses 

Hufflepuff, These students value Loyalty, Patience, Dedication, and other things of that sort.                       

Ravenclaw, The students in Ravenclaw value intelligence and knowledge.

Slytherin, Which values Wit and resourcefulness.                                                  

Lastly , Gryffindor, They value bravery, and how daring someone can be. 

Those kids ye were walk'n with are all apart of this house, and don't tell anyone i told ya this but in my opinion this is the best house there is, But its all just opinion."

"Oh thank you sir, I hope I get into Gryffindor, It seems like my sort of people." I say with a smile before dashing off with the first years to get sorted.

When I get into the dining hall the head master is speaking , Although i'm not really listening. I'm actually very nervous about  being in front of the whole school getting sorted as a fourth year. What if I get a bad house?
I take a glance around to find Harry, Ron, and Hermione, Smiling at me brightly. I do the same back and before i know it I hear,

"Lucy Anna Prim"

I slowly walk over to the hat, I realized Peony was still on my shoulder, and I told her to fly over to Ron while i do this, and she did. After that, I put it on.

"Hmmm, a hard choice indeed. Intelligent yes, But no, I'm afraid not Ravenclaw. Very, very loyal and somewhat sneaky, But no. Not Hufflepuff or Slytherin. Oh yes... Lets see, Very brave and you stick up for what you believe in , don't you Ms.Prim...".

I take a deep breath before the hat shouts, "GRYFFINDOR!".

Cheers erupt from the Gryffindor table. I smile ear to ear. I then notice there was an open seat next to Ron, Did he save a seat for me? Awe. I walk over to them swiftly.

"Oh hey guys, Mind if I sit here?"

They look at me with wide smiles, "Of course Grace! Congrats on Gryffindor!"

"Oh and here's your owl", Ron says awkwardly.

"Thanks! And sorry about that, I forgot about her actually, so I just quickly told her to fly to you" I said while taking her from Ron.

The feast begins, And food of every sort and kind is set all around us. I haven't eaten a proper meal in about a day or two so i piled everything on. Potatoes, Chicken, Corn, and some Mac and Cheese. When I turned he had even more than I did.

"Little hungry, now aren't  we?" I joke.

"Hey! I could say the same for you!" Ron argued then poked me in the stomach, I couldn't help but giggle. 

Before I knew it the feast was over, and we all began walking to the Gryffindor common room. We walk down very long corridors and to some stairs. But something about these stairs where unusual, they moved! I gasped when the one right above us moved to the right, and Hermione, Harry and Ron all mocked me, In a joking way. But we eventually reached a portrait of a Fat Lady

"Okay everyone, This is the common room entrance. The password is fortuna major. Do Not forget it" says the head boy sternly.

We all walk in and I was shocked, again. It was perfect. Everything a beautiful shade of maroon. We were informed that the dorms were upstairs. Boys to the left and girls to the right.  Ron and Harry shared a room While me and Hermione did the same. When I stepped into the room I immediately claimed the bed on the right. There was a storage space at the end of the bed so I began unpacking all my clothes and robes, and set my now regular sized owl cage right on top, along with a stack of my favorite books, Most of them having to do with magical creatures, and then put little Peony up. When I finish unpacking I grab a jumper and leggings and change in the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror. My hair is at its natural state , long and wavy, so i decide to put it up into a ponytail and take off my remaining makeup. I walked back into our room and find Hermione fast asleep. I decide that's probably a good idea so I Jump into bed and close my eyes, I fell asleep.
~~~
"Oh you're pathetic." I hear before rapidly opening my eyes.

I was in a field. There were trees on the outer skirts of the grass and a small lake to the left of me. The sky is very gray with many clouds blocking the shimmering sun from being seen. i hear another voice on the opposite side of me,

" ahahahahaha , They don't like you!"

"Stop it ! " I yell.

"Oh... Are you scared?
Are you scared little flower?"

I then see something terrible. It's Harry, Ron, Hermione, And... me. They're pushing me around..

" Oh Harry, Isn't she absolutely nasty, Veelas are so awful", Hermione says And harry nods.

Ron pushes me on the ground and says " Go to Hell you filthy Veela!"

I stare in disbelief at the images in front of me. They would do that.. This can't be real right?

" See, Veela, This is a vision, They never liked you, it's all fake. Who would like you" is the last thing I hear the voice say before its gone.
~~~
I Open my eyes to realise that my whole pillow is soaked in tears. Maybe the voice is right.. I realize that it's 2 am. Ugh, I'm not even tired. I walk downstairs to find Ron, Sitting on the couch staring at the fire.
Brilliant.
Of course its him.
I try sneaking down the stairs when the floor creaked, His head turned to look at me.

"Lucy?" he says while rubbing his eyes," Why are you awake?"

"I-i um.. I had a nightmare" I say reaching the main floor.

"Oh, Are you okay? You can tell me if you want"

"No. I know you don't care, I know you don't like me. You don't have to pretend. I'm a Veela, no one likes a Veela" I say breaking into tears.

"What? Lucy, Of course i like you, I don't care if you're veela or not. Who told you that?" Ron said, walking over to me , then hugging me softly. He looked angry at who told me that, Yet still concerned.

"I-I um. You'll Think i'm Insane. But the lady told me. The lady in my dreams. She keeps telling me no one likes me, that i'm disgusting, and then she showed me You, Harry, and Hermione Saying awful things and then you pushed me on the ground and- and-"

"Shh. Its okay. Its not real. I promise. I know I would never do that to you. You're awesome , veela or not" Ron says still holding me, and I instantly felt like I could believe him. After a few moments of me still in his arms I begin to feel Sleepy and i find myself asleep in Ron Weasleys arms...
~~~~
Whoooo
Part 2!!
I hope you like it lovelies <3