Part 1

Hiii everyone ! This is my first real story, so nothing is going to be perfect.
But I'd thought I'd give it a shot seeing as I've had some pretty great ideas lately.
All rights belong to the real author of the series , J.K Rowling
This is just my little spin off.
And also
I may change the plot of the books to better fit how things are going , or I might just accidentally mess up, because I am not an expert.
But I hope you enjoy it either way <3
Now let's get started ...

((Currently editing the whole story! so things hopefully get less cringe))

I'm Lucy Prim. I'm part Veela, Part Witch. Most people tend to treat me differently because of that. Either I'm a spectacle for boys or girls hate me because they're jealous or whatever. Not many people are half Veela. It's actually quite a lot to deal with. It's hard for me to make any friends, But thankfully I'm starting at a new school this year, Hogwarts. I'm actually transferring to the school in 4th year, so i guess i'll still stick out a bit.

"Lucy! Wake up, we have to go buy you supplies for your first year at Hogwarts !", My Mum yells from downstairs to wake me up.

Let's just say it worked because I hopped out of bed and started getting ready.  I walked into my bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face.I put on my floral skirt and pale pink shirt and I was ready to leave for some place called... Diagon alley? I'm not sure. I'll figure it out.  Cheerfully I walked down the stairs and was awaited by my mother, who is the parent I get my Veela traits from.

"Okay Luce , we will apparate to Diagon Alley" she quickly says, clearly in a rush.

Aha yes. I was right , it is Diagon alley. But wait. Ughh, I hate aparating. Mum walks over to me and grabs my arm. And poof, were in Diagon alley, but this is no painless poof, this is the poof of all poofs, I bend down and clutch my stomach groaning , but before I can say anything mum grabs my hand and leads me to gringotts.

She withdraws enough money for me to buy my books and whatever else I need and says,"Have fun, but be careful, I'm off to do some errands.".

Welp. I have no idea where I'm going.
Brilliant.

        I eventually find places to buy my books , robes, quills, everything necessary. But I'm forgetting one thing, I need an owl! My family owl is staying with my Mother so i'm going to need to get a new one. 
So I hurry over to the pet store and look at the Owls until one catches my eye.  A little Pygmy owl , about 5" tall, with beautiful yellow eyes and-

"You want a little pip squeak like that?! " Someone cuts off my train of thought,

I quickly turn around to see a blond headed boy with his hair slicked straight back. He looks about my age.

"Malfoy." He states holding his hand out.

"Matter of fact. I do want a little 'pip squeak' like that." I say , denying his hand shake.

"Well then. Like owner like pet then I suppose." he says before turning around and walking away.

 "I think you're beautiful." I say to the little owl as I pick up her cage and carry her to the counter  

"15 galleons." The store owner says.

I hand over the last of my money and walk out of the store, to find my mum.
 Once I find her , she tells me to apparate home so I do.
When I got there I immediately let my new owl out of her cage and onto my shoulder. She chirps merrily.

"Hmm, I think I'll name you... Peony. Yeah. Peony." I whisper to her.

I look at her for approval and she rubs her head to the side of mine. I'll take that as a yes. I kiss little Peony and put her back in her cage. Then I undo my hair, take off my makeup and put on my jumper, and hop into my bed and quickly fall asleep.
~~~~~
"Ahahahaha. You're funny veela. You'll never fit in there. Coming in fourth year?? Everyone already has friends, and do you?
No. "  I hear someone say from the darkness.
"no one wants a veela.
Filthy
Filthy
Veela"
~~~~
I wake up panting.
Was that a dream ?
It felt so real... Oh well. 
I get up and get ready.
After my shower I dried my hair using a spell and hop over to pick out my outfit . Hm. I grabbed some shorts with a Navy blue stripped shirt and... White converse. Perfect.
I pack my things into my luggage bag, and grab peony but she starts screeching loudly so I put her cage down in front of me.

"Peony.. Why are you upset? We have to leave." I say, as she tries to bite the lock on her cage.

I let her out and set her on my shoulder and she chirps happily. I'm assuming she's not going to let me put her back in there. So I use a spell to shrink her cage and put it in my bag

~~~~~~~
When I arrive at the train station 9 3/4 I see many students saying  goodbye to their parents and getting on the Hogwarts express.
I turn to my mum and she hugs me in a death hug and whispers,

"Oh Luce, I love you so much. Be careful okay?" I smile

"Of course Mum! And I'll have little Peony here send my letters to you every week , but I have to go! Bye!" And I turn and run onto the train.

As I enter I am in awe of how beautiful it is. Absolutely stunning. 
I walk down the isle checking in every compartment for somewhere to sit when I found one I opened it and saw 3 people who appeared to be my age. Two boys and one girl. 

"Um. Hi. I can't seem to find another seat, do you mind if I sit here?"

"Of course not! I'm Hermione." The girl says.

"I'm Harry. " The boy with dark hair says.

"Ron." Says the red head without looking up to see me.

"Oh, well it's nice to meet you all. I'm Lucy. " I say while taking a seat.

"I haven't noticed you before, and you don't look like a first year..¿" says Ron questioningly.

"Yeah... I transferred here from another magic school because I moved, I'm going into 4th year." I say to him, Smiling.

The compartment settled into a comfortable silence so I took a moment to observe the room. Three spots on each side, I'm seated next to Ron. Harry and Hermione across from me. And there are little shelves above them. I wonder-
I was interrupted by the sounds of laughter and I turn to Ron, Peony is rested on his shoulder rubbing her head on his and Ron well, Flipped out.
So I start bursting out laughing along Harry and Hermione.
But I soon call her over to me before she gets hurt by Ron flailing around.

~~~
Eventually Ron and Harry fell asleep, while Hermione continues to read.
I start feeling a bit sleepy so I rest my eyes. Seeing how the ride to Hogwarts is like 10 bloody years long.
~~~
They don't like you. See.

They're pretending. You're a veela.

Disgusting.

Who would want to be friends with you"

~~~
"Lucy! Lucy!" I hear my name being shouted so I flicker my eyes open.
I found myself leaning on Ron with his arms around me. He notices that i'm looking at him and blushes, Quickly moving his hand away. I blush too.

"Um. What happened? Why did you guys wake me up?" I ask. A bit confused

"Well you were screaming so , that's alarming , don't you think?" Harry says sarcastically.  
Oh wow. I was screaming. That's weird.

"It was just a nightmare, I'm okay guys." 

Which was the truth. I think.

"Why was Ron grabbing me?" I say jokingly looking at Ron as he turns pink.

"I-I. Um. You seemed to calm down a b-bit so. Uh. Yeah." He stammers out. I giggle to myself.

"What happened?" Hermione asked.

"It's a long story." She nodded understandingly, While Ron and Harry look at me suspiciously.

~~~~~~
We soon came to an abrupt stop.

"WE'RE HERE" someone shouts.

I stand up excitedly , knocking Peony to the ground. " whoops, sorry girl."
But I grab my things and I step off the train with my 3 new friends when someone grabs my arm and pulls me aside.....
~~~~
:000 
Woooo! I'm done with chapter one! I hope you all liked it! I know it's not the best. But I tried :)
I wonder who Grabbed Lucy's arm. hehehehehe.
I think I'll update again tomorrow, so look out for it <3