Part 5

When Ron and I entered the common room, many people were already there, including Hermione and Harry. Everyone stopped talking and stared at us, The room was silent until They came over.

"Lucy, Ron? We went to Ms.Pomfrey and asked where you were and she didn't know. We were so worried!" Hermione said.

"Yeah! Anything could've happened to you guys." Harry said.

"Nah, We're fine. Ron was with me. Nothing was going to happen." I said trying to calm them.

"Yeah, I mean I wanted to stay there but Lucy made me leave."

"Well, I'm going to get ready, Ron you should too. The schools are coming today." I said , Then walked up to my dorm. I stepped into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I look terrible. My mascara rubbed to the bottom of my eye, where i have huge bags already. Overall I just looked exhausted. I spent about 15 min making myself look presentable, and curled my hair into long loose curls. Then i changed into my school robes and walked back into the dorm. Nova was chirping wildly, so I set her on top of her cage and she flew out the window.
I hope she's okay.
When I walked back downstairs i realized that Harry, Ron, and Hermione were waiting for me.

"I'm so sorry I took so long, I didn't realize you all were waiting for me."

"Oh no, it's fine, Ron just came down anyway." Hermione persuaded me.

"Well now that everyone is here, Let's go down to eat breakfast."
Harry began walking out. I followed, along with everyone else. When we entered the room It was specially decorated and cleaned for the Other magic schools. When we sat down, The food appeared, But I was too nervous to eat any.

"So Lucy, What happened yesterday when you were in detention?". Hermione asked. I shuddered at the thought but I told the story for what seemed to be the thousandth time.

"Wow. Lucy, That's crazy!" Harry said.

I just nodded.

"Everyone please rise." Dumbledor Calmly directed. And when everyone did. the tables all moved to the side, leave a long passageway in the center. "Please everyone be polite and stay seated."

Music started playing and Dozens of beautiful girls in blue robes came dancing into the room. Many of them Veela, Like me. I turned to Ron Nervously , But when I saw him gawking at the girls I felt a pit of fire in me and cleared my throat loud enough for him to hear. He didn't seem to notice though, which made me feel worse. The Girls From Beauxbatons soon sat down at the Hufflepuff table, to my relief. Suddenly a different kind of  music started playing, It wasn't Nice and Graceful like The girls before, This music was rustic and heavy. Many Boys in brown robes started coming in, With staffs that sparked when touching the ground.

"There's Krum." I heard Ron whisper. He sounded surprised. But sure enough, The famous Victor Krum came down the walkway.But he was staring at Hermione. He winked at her, And she gave him a bright smile. The Durmstrang found their way to the Slytherin table.

"Now that everyone is present, I will explain how the champions are chosen. Anyone who is above the age of 17 may enter. To enter, you must write you first and last name and school on a slip of parchment. Then put it into the goblet."

Eventually everyone turned back around to their tables and continued their conversations.

"Wow. Those girls..." Harry said dreamily.

"Yeah, they don't make like that in Hogwarts.." Ron said in the same tone.

As soon as he said that i felt my heart drop to the heels of my feet.
"And what is that supposed to mean?" I snapped.

"Yeah, Let's go. We clearly aren't good enough for them."
Hermione grabbed my wrist and we walked upstairs. When we were in my dorm I let out a cry and threw myself dramatically onto my bed.

"He was just sitting there gawking at them, Mione."

"Hey, you're perfect. Don't worry about them."

I blushed.
"Well i'm going to sleep.Goodnight."

And with that I laid my head down and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~

I woke up with a jump. When I opened my eyes I was on the ground.        Wonderful.
I silently laughed to myself, then walked into the bathroom. I washed my face, Brushed my teeth, Then started my makeup.
I applied the regular, Mascara, But this time i decided to put on a little conceal under my eyes, I still had very darkened circles.
I sighed before changing into my school robes. When i left the bathroom Hermione wasn't there... That's a bit odd. But I still decided to go into the common room where I saw Ron and Harry. When i arrived at the bottom of the steps then both gave me apologetic looks, Rons eyes lingering on me a bit longer than harry. I sat next to them.

"It's okay, I know you didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry i over reacted."

"No, Its our fault. It's okay."

" Alright..." Lets get to the dining hall. They're picking the champions today." I said. Walking away, But they quickly caught up.

"Have any of you seen Mione?" I asked hopefully. Only to my displeasure they both shook their heads.

When we all sat at our normal spots, I spotted Hermione at another end of the table with Neville, Luna ,and Ginny.
I sighed.
She was still mad at them.
Right before Dumbledor arrived, Fred and George Weasley did. They were talking about how they were gonna drink some potion to make themselves older. When they attempted to breach the circle around the goblet, They both flew back, And grew beards much like Dumbledor. Then scurried out of the room. Everyone was in laughter to tears, Including me.
But right after that whole event Dumbledor walked in.
Everyone went silent.

"Okay everyone. I will be selecting the champions now."
~~~~
I hope you all liked this chapter, even though it's a bit short :/
I just was getting very tired.
But I told my friend about all this!
She's going to help me edit before I post. I'm so excited. And to my friend
Love ya <3