Part 6

"Okay everyone, I will be choosing the champion  now." Dumbledor announced.
While staring intensely at the goblet,waiting to hear the names I grabbed Rons hand without realizing although surprisingly he grabbed it back. I'm sitting in between Harry and Ron.

But suddenly the fire in the goblet suddenly turned blue and spit out a charred piece of parchment.

"Victor Krum, from Durmstang!" Dumbledor  shouted. Everyone clapped.

Then the whole process happened over again, The fire turned blue then spit out another piece of parchment.

"Fleur Delacore, from Beauxbatons!" Many people clapped, again.

Oh no.
This one must be Gryffindor.
The fire turned blue once again and out comes a paper. I grip Rons hand even tighter.

"Cedric Digory, Hogwarts!" Cheers erupted from Hogwarts, especially Hufflepuff. As he ran to the front he shot me a smile.

I felt a huge weight lifted of my shoulders, and let out a deep breath i didn't know I was holding. Although I'm sure this Cedric person is great and all, I don't know him, and I'm just glad it isn't anyone I know. But the fire turned blue again, and gave out one last paper.

"......Harry Potter... Hogwarts."

I went pale.
My eyes were wide and i started shaking. Harry got up and walked away with the other champions. No No No. This cannot be happening. I look to Ron and he has the same expression as me but he seemed angry. I tried to look to Hermione but she had run off, Probably to find Harry.

"You've got to be kidding me." He mumbled before walking away, Pulling me along with him.
But as soon as we reached the door, there stood Malfoy with two friends, Crabbe and Goyle.

"Well well well Weasel-Bee .
How does it feel to be out-shined by Potter again? Not good i'm assuming. But oh wait, Look Crabbe, Goyle, Weasley's got himself a girlfriend.
Is that.. Yes its that wimpy girl from Eeylops. "

"Knock it off Malfoy. She's not my girlfriend, and she's not wimpy." Ron said, Turning pink.

"And I have a name.
It's Lucy, And I don't need you to tell me wether i'm wimpy or not."

"Oh? A feisty one this is.
What are you gonna do if I do say you're wimpy 'Lulu'.
Well then?" Draco said before pushing me back. I almost fell.

"Malfoy. Stop. Leave her alone." Ron said almost pleading.

"Yeah?" He pushed me back again. "Watch me." He said before grabbing my shoulders and forcefully pushing me at the ground. Then he walked away, laughing.

All the anger in Rons face softened when he turned to me.

"I'm so sorry Lucy. I should've stopped him." He said, While helping me back up.

"No, I'm glad you didn't.
He would've tried to hurt you.
We were out numbered it's all right."

He nodded, Then did something unexpected. He grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. I looked up at him, and I could feel my cheeks burn. He was a very dark shade of pink. But we walked with our hands like this all the way to the common room. We weren't talking, but the silence wasn't uncomfortable. When we finally reached the fat lady she wouldn't let us in.

"Ooooooooooooh Ron Weasley and Lucy Prim."

"How cute."

"Um can you let us in please, We told you the password." Ron said sheepishly.

"Come on, I just want to talk."

"Please? We really have to get in." I begged.

"Oh fine." She said before opening the portrait hole.

Ron and I stepped in. Harry and Hermione were Sitting on a couch nearby. Ron huffed and started walking to his dorm. I followed, my hand still in his.

"I can't believe Harry. He just wants to get all the fame."

"Yeah. I guess.
I made him promise he wouldnt enter, but he still did.
Does he not understand that he could get hurt, or worse. Killed..." I said. As tears began to fall from my face.

He put his arm around me and whispered, "Hey. It's gonna be okay. He's gonna be fine."

I just hugged him and cried. "Thank you." I whispered shakily.

"It's time for the feast in the hall. Lets go get some food." He suggested.

"Uh, no thanks Ron. I'm not hungry"

He sighed. "Then i'll be back soon. See you later."

"Bye bye." I said with a weak smile. And he returned it.

When he left I went into my dorm and then into the bathroom.
My makeup is awful.
I took it all off, pulled my hair up and changed into a pale pink hoodie and black leggings.
I then walked downstairs and avoided everyone before slipping into the halls.

"Lucy?!
Where are you going!?" The Fat Lady screamed after me.
But I kept running.

After a few minuets of running I slowed down. I walked all the way outside and to the Black lake. It was dark so I could barley see. The lake was beautiful, the moon shined on it, making the water shimmer. I started to drift off into deep thought about Harry and him being a champion.
But after sitting at the edge of the lake for a while, I heard a rustling noise behind me.

"Lumos." I said quietly while holding out my wand. And to my surprise, I saw a little kitten right behind me. I scooped her up, and she meowed. She had crystal blue eyes and her ears, feet, nose, and tail, were tipped with brown, the rest of her body being a light tan. She was adorable, and she didn't seem to have any tags, a stray.

I began taking her inside, I clearly past my curfew, so I had to sneak around. When I reached The Fat Lady, she gave me a speech about how I should leave after hours and if i did it again she wouldn't let me in. But I knew I was going to do it again. As soon as I stepped in, Ron got up and walked over to me.

"Lucy, where were you? The Fat Lady said you just ran off, so I waited here for you to come back.
You really scared me.
Uh...Wait. Is that a cat? I don't remember you having a cat."

"I was fine, I just needed some fresh air, But yep! It is a cat, she's mine now." I said, Holding the Kitten for him to see.

"Wait Lucy, I think that's a Kneazle."

"What are you going to name her?" he asked me.

"Possibly, Its impossible to tell when they're this young. But I like the name Juni for her" I smiled at him. 

"Thats cute." He said smiling

"Well, I better get to bed. Goodnight Ron." I said, then hugged him and walked upstairs with Juni. I set her on my bed, then climbed in myself. She came up to me and put herself under my arms, and curled up. I giggled at how cute it was, but soon found myself asleep.
~~~
Aweee I hope you guys liked it (:
It's not very long.. Again. And I'm so sorry. I'll try harder next time , I promise <3
Oh and btw, the cat in the picture is Graces kitten;)