Part 3

Hiya everyone!
So sorry i missed yesterday! I was extremely tired, and seeing as I write these at night, I wasn't really up for it, But i'm here today , right? :) 

I flickered my eyes open as the sun rested on them, to see that I am in the common room on a couch with a blanket and pillow.  Hm. How could I have gotten here.. Omg wait. I don't remember an ending to when Ron hugged me ,
I FELL ASLEEP WHILE HE HUGGED ME.
Well that's very embarrassing.
He must've put me here instead of waking me. Feeling my cheeks burn I stood up, And walked to my dorm. As I peeked in I saw that Hermione was not there. They must be at breakfast. I better hurry if i want to eat food before class.

I brushed my teeth, then put my hair up into a french braid Bun, And quickly changed into my robes before basically running out the door. As I entered the room, Ron, Harry, and Hermione's attention was toward me. I sat in my normal seat when I was bombarded with questions from them.

"Sooo I noticed you weren't in our dorm last night, then I saw you on the couch downstairs, what happened Lucy?"

"Yeah, You gave me a heart attack when I saw you down there, Ron seems like he knows but he wont tell me."

"Are you okay?" Harry and Hermione both asked.

I looked to Ron and smiled, as to say thank you for not saying anything without me there. He smiled back awkwardly before putting his hand on the back of his neck.

"Well. Someone in my dream was telling me that none of you actually liked me because i'm veela , and I believed them. I couldn't get back to sleep so I went to the common room to find Ron and said it wasn't true and hugged me , and I guess I fell asleep during the hug, and im not quite sure what happened after that" I explained , becoming a bit awkward towards the end of it.

" Oh yeah. When i realized that you were asleep I didn't wake you because I know you were having problems sleeping, and I also didn't want to carry you to the girls dorms so I gave you a pillow and blanket and put you on the couch" Ron said, turning pink.

"Oh." Is all I managed to say.

"Awe Lucy i'm so sorry! At least Ron was awake. " Hermione said smirking at Ron

" Yeah Ron. Good thing you were there." Harry said nudging Hermione.

" Well. Anyway... What did you guys get for your schedule? For today I have Herbology, then Care of magical creatures, Then Defense against the dark arts, And lastly Divination." I said trying to change the subject.

" Oh I have the same as yours!" Harry and Ron both said.

" Aw. Well I have all the same except Divination." Hermione said glumly.

"DINNNNNNNNNG"( heh. you guys like the bell? no? well its gonna be like that so ha)

"We better get to class" Hermione stated.

We all began walking to Herbology but I stayed behind because I didn't quite know my way yet .This castle is very large but before I knew it, we were at the Greenhouse. There were long tables with stools on them. I sat next to Hermione and Ron And harry next to Him.

" Well hello Everyone! My name is Professor Sprout! I will be teaching Herbology although most of you already know that." She said , smiling at me with that last remark." This year we will learn about Herbvicius, Orchiden Jinxs, Fire-making spells, Bubotuber pus and how to use it , and lastly Gillyweed!"

She continued to blab on for a few more hours about what we will be learning but i stopped listening and began scribbling on my parchment.

When class ended we began to walk to Hagrids house for Care of magical creatures , Which i'm pretty sure is going to be my favorite subject . Ron was the first to notice my placement in the back and slowed down so he was next to me.