•The song that describes your relationship •

I was gonna do songs everybody knew, but then I realized I don't know the songs other people do. I mean look at me, I'm listening to the musical RENT in a Fiddler on the Roof shirt. I'll put the video of each song in with each preference just in case you don't know the song because there's a good chance you don't .
P.S check out that depressing AF music video deedley of Loki I found.
____________________________________
Peter
Dancing Through Life from the musical Wicked by Stephen Schwartz and Winnie Holzman originally preformed by Kristen Chenowith, Idina Menzel, Norbert Leo Butz, and the Ensemble

Peter is a very laid back guy, procrastination, slacking, listening to music instead? It's got his name all over it.

And let's be real, how productive are you?

You two loved messing around and enjoying life as long as you could before it ended for either of you. You two danced through life.

Pietro
Hakuna Matata from the musical The Lion King by Elton John, Tim Rice, Irene Mecchi, and Rodger Allers originally preformed by Max Casella, Jason Raize, Tom Alan Robbins, and Scott Irby-Ranniar

Pietro was a big goof, and you loved a good fun time. You two didn't believe in working 'til you drop. If anything, you two believed in the exact opposite. You two loved enjoying life and getting the best out of it. You two lived along the lines of Hakuna Matata

Wanda
Seasons of Love from the musical RENT by Jonathan Larson originally preformed by Adam Pascal, Idina Menzel, Anthony Rapp, Daphne Rubin-Vega, Jesse L. Martin, Wilson Jermaine Heredia, Fredi Walker, and Taye Diggs.

After Pietro's near death experience (*wink wink nudge nudge*) Wanda realized all those deep emotional things about the fragility of life and how short it was. She wanted to make the best of all 525,600 minutes of each year, and what better way than to spend it with you! You two have made the most of every season of love.

Natasha
The Beauty Underneath from the musical Love Never Dies by Andrew Lloyd Webber originally preformed by Ramin Karimloo and Alexander Hockaday
(Fun fact: this is actually the sequel to Phantom of the Opera)

(ok do me a favor and pretend the child's horrified scream at the end doesn't exist) (once I saw this, I knew Shadow would not want me to listen to it)
Eh it's not that bad. The kid just sees a disfigured face.

Natasha was an assassin. She killed people, she tortured people, she's done a lot of things she isn't proud of that people have come to fear her for. Yet you saw past all that, you saw who Nat really was under that mask of brutality; and you loved it. You loved her, even the beauty underneath her regular self.

Loki
For Good from the musical Wicked by Stephan Schwartz and Winnie Holzman originally preformed by Idina Menzel and Kristen Chenowith

Let's be real here, Loki was a bad guy. He made attempts at world domination and enslaving humanity, blah, blah, blah. Even though he'd already served his time, when he met you is when he really started to change for the better. You were there for him when everybody was beating him down and calling him a monster. You loved him when nobody would. Because he knew you, he had changed for good.

Bucky
I'm Not Okay (I Promise) by My Chemical Romance (ayyyy where my killjoys at?)

Facing facts, Bucky was still a mess. He might've said he was fine, but he was a lair. Between the overwhelming memories returning, and the hate of citizens following him almost everywhere he went. He really was not ok. You comforted him and promised him everything would be ok one day, even when the whole world was against him. You comforted him when he was not ok (he promised)

Tony
Perfect For You from the musical Next to Normal by Tom Kitt and Brian Yorkey originally preformed by Jenifer Damiano and Adam Chanler-Berat

Tony had the reputation of a player (probably because he was, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) normally if he liked a girl he just had to flirt with her and bam, she was his. But with you, it wasn't just a shallow 'like', no he had actually fallen deeply in love with you, and he didn't know how to show it. You told him it was no big deal but he still felt like he had to convince you, and partially himself, that he was perfect for you.

T'challa
Do you people know how tempted I was to pick a song from the musical Cats? Or the Lion King?

Something To Believe In from the musical Newises by Harvey Fierstein, Alan Menken, and Jack Feldman originally preformed by Jeremy Jordan and Kara Lindsey

You had resented love at young age, unlike all the other little kids your age, you saw what the boys did to your big sister, you didn't want that to happen to you. As childish it was, you kept with that until you got to know T'challa well, and fell head-over-combat-boots for him. You and T'challa were from such different worlds, then you met, and you had to reassess your meanings of love. Even during the tough times of T'chaka's death and the 'Civil War' you gave each other something to believe in.
____________________________________
A/N: sorry if you guys didn't like these songs or were frustrated by not knowing them, again I don't know many popular songs that people actually like so if you want me to listen to a song:

You can put it right here

AnYwHo! Uh, do I have anything to say? *fumbles with note cards, proceeds to drop said note cards* I guess not ok....well, 'til the next preference!

"Good night readers, good night."
(Guess that fandom reference and you are one of my best friends.)