•First Date•

Ok hi guys! This is a super quick A/N, that video up there is called Your Eyes from a musical called RENT it's amazing and made me cry. I know a lot of you probably aren't theatre nerds or seriously into musicals but it's really a beautiful song with a lovely meaning and I ask that you listen to it. It's a song for whoever reads Wanda's preference so whoever is reading that I suggest you listen to it while reading her preference. Sorry for holding you up! Thanks for listening to the song if you do!
~Shadow
Hi ya!! Haha I hacked Shadow's account😹I'm kiddin we share one. Anyway....seriously listen to the song. It's a very beautiful song. Anyway, bye byeeeee
~~Gabbie
-----------------------------------------------------

Peter Quill:
You and your friends were in line for The Tower of Terror when you heard a voice call from behind you: "what do you mean he's too tall? The guy weighs nothing! That ride is big enough for him and we both know it!" You turned around to see a raccoon in an orangish-yellowish jumpsuit nose to nose with the employee in charge of the ride pointing to a tree, who looked quite offended. To the side of the employee was a brown haired man wearing a maroon jacket, one hand covering his face in defeat. Your eyebrows arched up in surprise "Peter?" You called. His hand fell and he turned in your direction. "(Y/N)!" He yelled, his face lighting up, walking toward you. "Man you would not believe how crappy today has been. Every ride we try going on somebody has an issue with Groot or Rocket."

"Yeah but we can be...persuasive." A voiced hollered, footsteps following. You looked behind Peter to see the rest of The Guardians coming toward you both. Rocket was the one who'd called you two out. And the one who was examining you now on Peter's shoulder. "And who are you?" He asked rather rudely, a scowl on his face. Peter knocked him to the ground as the line moved forward. "Ah can it you rodent. She's a friend." He snapped, shooting you an apologetic look. "Ah yes the girl you were making goo-goo eyes at in the lobby!" Peter's face turned red just as yours did. "Next riders!" The 'bellhop' called. As the line followed in the seats you ended up sitting next to (B/F/N) and Peter. You and the rest of your friends had decided to plan where you were going when until the ride started. All of you pointing and jabbing at the park map. Suddenly the ride started and one of your friends hastily put away the map. Once you got closer to the top, Peter grabbed your hand, sending a jolt through it. His face had gone crimson. "Scared of heights?" You asked turning to him, he wouldn't meet your gaze. "Nope," he mumbled "just falling." At that exact moment, you fell.

•time skip presented by The Alpacavengers•

Peter ran a hand through his hair. "Well that was...something," he breathed out. You nodded, turning to look at him "We should do something like that again." You said. He smiled "dinner at the Rainforest Cafe? Tonight? Seven?" He offered. You nodded, a smile spreading across both of your faces. "Well, until then Star lord." You mocked, following your friends, him going off toward the guardians. Your friends looked at you with wide eyes.
"What?"
"Did you just get a date with Star lord?" (B/F/N) asked in shock.
"I think I just had one," you replied.

Pietro:
Brring! brring! The phone rang. 'Just on time.' You thought, picking up the phone. "Dang Sonic, thought you'd forgotten," you said into the phone. You heard a slight chuckle "Oh shut it (Y/N), you know I would never forget," that oh-so familiar Sokovian voice replied. Your stomach flipped at his words 'you know I would never forget.' Between you and only you, you had developed a crush on the silver speedster. "Guess who started his Avenger training!" Pietro called over the phone in a sing-song voice, you couldn't withhold your smile, "Pietro that's great!" You said with genuine happiness. He had undergone so many tests and examinations over the past few months he hardly had gotten time to even run, much less train for anything. You heard a soft chuckle "I knew you'd be excited!" He declared, making you laugh, Pietro had that kind of humor that could make you laugh even when you least expected to. "Aaaaand......" He began, sound nervous.
"Oh there's an and now, how special," you replied sarcastically.
"Yeah yeah but this is serious (Y/N)," he said turning serious. You straighted yourself up in your chair and nodded, "Alright go on,"
"Would you maybe sorta like to.....meetmeintheparktolikehangoutandstuffwithoutmerunningintoyoulikelasttime?"