New Character!!!!!

Hey everyone!!! It's Gabbie. So me and Shadow decided that since Civil War came out, we wanted to add two new characters. As you can see from my video above^^^its pretty obvious who I'm gonna write about...Deadpool
😂😂😂I'm just kidding
I'm gonna do Spidey!!!!! I hope you guys like these as much as we like writing them. So ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, spider man!!

(FYI these are gonna be during and after civil war) (spoilers ahead) (read at your own risks) (wow, I have put a lot of parentheses in this one)How you meetSo, here's the deal

How you meet
So, here's the deal. You are one of the new training Avengers. And right now, there is a little "civil war" going on between Tony and Cap. And you were with Cap. Ever since Ultron when you and your two cousins Wanda and Pietro were taken in by the Avengers, you thought this was your new family. And to see them drift apart, you hated it. Right now, you were all at airport. Everyone was split up and now everyone was fighting. You were popping up here and there (you can teleport) and were helping anyone on your team. You were inside the airport where people would check in for your flight when you heard people talking. You peeked around the corner to see Sam and Bucky tied up in that sticky webbing from Tony's new young kid, Spider-Man. You peeked some more and saw the kid perched up on a help center. "Look, guys I would like to stick around but this is my first job and I gotta impress Mr. Stark, so, I'm sorry-," he raised his hand and was about to shoot at them when you sent an energy bolt at him, sending him out of the window. Well, it wasn't just you; Red Wing hit him too. You teleported on top of the perch. You looked down at your friends. "I'll get you guys in a sec," you said teleporting. The last thing you heard before you appeared was Sam saying he hates Bucky. You appeared in front of Spider-Man who was getting up. "Hi, I don't think we've formally met," you said, extending your arm, "I'm (Y/N)," you said. He tilted his head a little. "I'm Peter," he said taking your hand unsure. "Don't be too afraid of me," you joked. "Oh no no I'm not scared I just-your friend said there wasn't this much talking in a fight," he said reading his fists. "Yea well, you can talk as long as you want," you said sending a wave of energy at him. He dodged it and jumped on a plane. You shot another at him and you dodged his shots of webs. This pattern continued until you got shot in the hands with a new type of webbing and it put your hands behind your back. You tried to break free but it was impossible. "Is this a new type of webbing?," you asked. "Uh, yea actually Mr. Stark told me there was some enhanced people and that they can break out of a lot of things so I designed this. It has a titanium skeleton  with-," ,"lead in a amorphous state to block off the energy," you guys said in sync. "Yea, I graduated college at the age of 11 and majored in science. I know my stuff," you said. "Ha, great. I'm at MIT," he said. "Look, I'm sorry about this, really you seem like a very nice girl and all and I would like to talk but I gotta do my job," he said coming up behind you and grabbing you by the webbing, leading you to your other captive friends. You only smiled, him thinking that you were done. "No worries. But I got to do my job too," you kicked your leg back making him stumble and did a turn kick making him tumble even more. You did a few more scissors kicks to his face before moving behind him and kicking him in the back of the knee making him fall. You than ran as fast as you could up a wall, did a backflip, undid your wrists and landed on top of him. You got off of him as he stumbled to get up. He looked up at you only to reveal his face. The mask had come off and now you got a good look at his face. He had dark brown hair that was brushed and sort of gelled to one side. He had a round face and he had brown eyes. Your heart skipped a beat a little as you looked down at him. Your good nature side of you held out your hand for him to grab and you pulled him up. He seemed a little unsure why you did that. You smiled. "Years of being bullied, I know how not to treat someone," you said as you teleported back to your two tied up friends. You smiled as you walked up to them. "Awww, look you at you guys!," the two had tried to move into a position to escape. But it ended up with Bucky's free hand stuck in the webbing that Sam was tied in, making them look like they were holding hands. Sam rolled his eyes. "Just get us out of here," he said. You held up your hands signaling one moment. "Hold on," you pulled out your phone out of your pants and got to camera. "Wait-ah come on!," Sam said. "Smile!!," you said in a cheeky voice, "haha this is totally gonna be our Christmas card," you said looking at the end photo. After the little civil war, the first thing you did was send the picture to Peter.