•New Character!•

So me and Gabbie saw Civil War awhile back and silently declared our love for some of the new characters. We wanted to put some of these guys in this and didn't want to have to do ten catch up parts like some people have to so we decided to add them in early. I'm doing Black Panther/T'challa so without further ado..

WARNING: Civil War spoilers ahead.
___________________________________

How you met:
Your sister Elenore was a big time reporter and you hadn't seen her in ages. That may have also been because you were in the military for two years, but whatever. You two had planned a meet up to have a siblings week, but unfortunately, she had to go out of the country to Vienna to broadcast the meeting about the Sokovian Accords. Being the stubborn and sibling-sick person you were, you tagged along. Your cousin Natasha would be there too so it gave you all the more reason to go. Once you two (well three if you counted Gavin the cameraman) got into the meeting room you stood behind Gavin as he and your sister did their thing. "The Avengers have always been somebody children can look up to, someone to inspire them to dream big, but lately they have been seen as a safety hazard to the UN..." She began to talk about Sokovian Accords and the avengers as you started to loose interest. It's not that it wasn't an important or anything, you just weren't interested in it. "Wow, no interest in important world events. Great adulting (Y/N)." You thought to yourself. Suddenly somebody bumped into you, sending you stumbling a few feet forward, luckily you didn't land on Gavin, causing him to accidentally shake the camera; but you were one foot away from doing so. "Hey!" You called, turning around, and coming face to face with a tall glass of chocolate milk. You only came up to his forehead (sorry tall people!) but you could see the little beard he was trying to grow out as his brown eyes locked with yours. "My apologizes," he said with an African accent "I was not looking where I was going. Please forgive me." He sounded sincere but you were a firecracker so you just sighed and replied sharply with "Just watch where you're going from now on ok?" He smiled and nodded as he lightly chuckled. "My name is T'Challa, prince of Wakanda." He stated, offering his hand. "You act like that's supposed to impress me. But nice to meet you. I'm (Y/N)." You said, taking it. He turned your hand over to the top and kissed it. (It's been a few weeks since I saw civil war forgive me I just imagine he'd do that. If it didn't seem like he would at all before his father's death....my bad.) You blushed slightly, but kept your cool. "T'challa my son, come we must take our seats." A man with gray hair and glasses called, who you recognized as king T'chaka. "(Y/N) cmon we gotta go! The meeting's about to start. We're only allowed to stand along the wall when it's going on," Elenore called, snapping you back to reality. You gave a half smile and gave a light wave to T'challa. "Perhaps I will see you around miss (Y/N)" he said. "Maybe. Bye clutz!" You called behind you as you, your sister, and Gavin walked out.

*time skip again because I'm a horrible being forgive me*

"So? What about prince T'challa? He's pretty cute."
"Elenore please!" You whisper-cried exasperated, shoving your sister to the side. You two were leaning up against the wall while Gavin was snapping shots of King T'chaka and his speach. To pass the time, your sister had decided to make an attempt at matching you up with random guys, and now it seemed T'challa was one of them. "Enough about me though, what about you and Gavin? You two are always smiling and talking to each other." You said quickly, trying to take the topic off you. Elenore tried to subtly hide her blush, she was a disgrace. You gasped and jumped up  "YOU'RE BLUSHING! YOU'RE BLUSHING! ELENORE (L/N)! YOU. ARE. BLUSHING!" You whispered aggressively, yet still excited. Her eyes widened and she pulled you down to the bench. "Hey hey be quiet! I don't want all of Vienna knowing about..."

She began to ramble about her hopeless crush when your eyes wandered off to the streets below you. Somebody was pulling a barking dog away from a news van and yelling off in another direction. Your eyes widened, if time in the military taught you anything, that was a bomb waiting to go off. T'challa noticed it too, at the same time you both yelled "EVERYBODY GET DOWN! IT'S A-"