Contacts!!

Steve
His name in your phone: Jogging Dorito🏃🏻
Need I explain?
Your name in his phone: Ma'am
He's a gentleman, he's from the 40s, need explanation

Bruce
His name in your phone: Sheldon
You both watch the Big Bang Theory and you found that Bruce is like Sheldon; he's a genius. But, you find that sometimes he is too smart for his own good (he doesn't understand sarcasm and stuff)
Your name in his phone: Soft Kitty🐱
Again, you both watch the Big Bang Theory. And Bruce finds that like Sheldon's Song, Soft Kitty, it helps him feel better.

Vision
His name in your phone: Vis
It's shorter than Vision. And you like it.
Your name in his phone (yes he has phone): Lumen💡🔦
To you, in the crazy messed up world he lives in, where he is confused and has the weight of his past form on his shoulders, you are the light in his darkness

Scott
His name in your phone: Jiminy Cricket
You've always liked the character Jiminy Cricket. He was the reason you wanted to be a psychologist. And since your boyfriend has a younger daughter who loves the movie Pinnocchio, she insisted that her daddy was an insect like Jiminy.
Your name in his phone: Blue Fairy💙
Also, for Halloween, you three dressed up as the Blue Fairy, Pinnocchio, and Jiminy Cricket. Scott was Jiminy, Cassie was Pinnocchio, and you were the Blue Fairy. And ever since that day, Scott can't get the beautiful image of you as the Blue Fairy out of his head.

Clint
His name in your phone: Legoniss (Katniss + Legolas)🏹
You actually had a hard time figuring his contact name. See, he is both like Katniss and Legolas. He has the sarcasm and attitude of Katniss. And then he has the intense stare of Legolas and the looks of Legolas (don't tell Clint). Finally, he also has the persistence and determination of both of them.
Your name in his phone: Peeta🍞
To him, it was easy to pick this. You and Peeta are the same person. You have a way of being able to speak to people. You are also very kind. But when things get intense, there is a fighter side of you that not everyone would know about.

Thor
His name in your phone: Goldilocks
He didn't have the classic childhood fairytale books that we have here on earth. One day, Thor found some baby books of Michaels and started to read them. It was Goldilocks and the Three Bears. When you looked over his shoulder, you saw a great resemblance between the little girl and your god boyfriend. It has stuck since.
Your name in his phone (yes he has a phone): Ma'lady
He's from Asgard, he's a gentleman, and it just suits you.

Sam
His name in your phone: Toucan Sam
It seems that Sam's favorite food is cereal. One day, you went over to his house and he was eating Fruit Loops. He offered you a bowl and as you were pouring you noticed the iconic character Toucan Sam. Then is hit you; Toucan Sam is named Sam. It just stuck.
Your name in his phone: Honey Nut Cheerio🐝🍯
You also liked cereal and Sam thinks you are so sweet and kind you are like honey. Also, you like Honey Nut Cheerios. It stuck as well.

Peter
His name in your phone: Pete Mantis
You call him pray mantis because of his height and his name is Peter. You just combined the two.
Your name in his phone: Love Bug❤️🐞
Need I explain?

Hey y'all!!! I hope you guys enjoyed this short one! Personally, I like the short ones. But then sometimes I like the longer ones. Anyway, I think we are gonna do a longer one next.
I think first kiss.

Also, what did you think of the video!! I love Anthony and Sebastian so much!!! Literally, all I do is watch videos of them!!

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed it!!! And of course...

Have faith, trust, and pixie dust
Because the force will be with you
And I'm with you til the end of the line

#BUCKYPROTECTIONSQUAD
#capwasbrainwashed

~Gabbie