Vision and Wanda 2

I just finished watching Disneys firework show and it was awesome! And it also inspired me to do this special chapter of two of my newest favorite couple. This chapter is a song fic and has a OC. I hope you guys are having one heck of a 4th of July and I hope you enjoy it.
____________________________________________________________
Song: Firework by Katy Perry
My Fire Heart

Vision's POV
"Wanda please, come down stairs and spend time with us." I plead, I didn't know what else to do, bribing didn't work at all. "Why? We're having so much fun in here." She laughed. It was true, we were having fun. Running around the room trying to catch her was surprisingly entertaining. Although I wouldn't regret it considering how beautiful she looks laughing. But of course I wouldn't say that, I am just an android. What could I possibly give her that no man can't. "Well, the team would enjoy your company and, well, I think it would be um, fun, if that's the word." I said smiling at her. What more can I say that wouldn't make her stay in her room, alone, and lonely. Or I could give her the face.

Wanda's POV
He wanted to say more, I can tell, he's holding back, but from what? Why did he come up here? Don't look at me like that, not with that face. Don't give me that lost puppy look. Please don't, I don't want to go down and talk. We could stay here and talk, maybe watch the fireworks from my window. "Okay, I'll go down." I said softly. That wasn't what I wanted to say. He smiled and walked out the door waiting for me. I sighed and walked out, closing my door. He gave me his arm and I took it smiling. We walked down stairs and out to the balcony where everyone was waiting. "Look who came out of her room." Natasha said. "Oh good, the fireworks come in an hour." Steve said smiling at me. He was acting weird these past days. He always asked me how my day was or made me coffee in the mornings. There's only one person I know that does that and he's not even human. "I'm here!" Came a voice from inside the living room.

Kaira's POV
"Yes! I found it. Kaira you are the coolest, most awesome person in the world." I said to myself. "I hope they like my song choices." I grabbed my bookbag and put on my shoes and ran out my room. "Mom I'm leaving now!" I yelled out through the the hall. "Okay sweetheart, be careful!" She answered back. I headed out the door and jumped into my motorcycle. I backed out of the drive way and drove out of my neighborhood. "Friday, am I late?" Yes I had Friday installed into my motorcycle who was given to me by Tony Stark. Yes I am what they call a mutant. I can shoot energy balls out of my hands, and I can left a tank of the ground. Only difference was that I still lived with my mom. I mean I am only 15. "They will be starting to shoot the fireworks in and hour." Friday answered. "Well then I guess we better make this trip fast, shall we?" I said flicking the turbo button up. In about 30 minutes, thanks to the turbo boosters, I was at the facility. I jumped of the motorcycle and headed up to the balcony. "I'm here!" I said smiling. "About time girl, did you bring the cd?" Sam asked. "Yea I got it." I said giving him the cd.

Vision's POV
I was sitting on the a chair looking at how the Captain talked to Wanda. I felt a bit angry about it, I don't know why, but I did and it bothered me. "Hey, you ok." Kaira asked me. "You look somewhat mad at something." I turned my head to look at her, she was curious, I can tell, she was the only one that knew about my affections towards Wanda. She supported it and taught me how to be, well, human, or at least do humanly things. "Yes that is correct." I said. "Is it because Steve is talking to Wanda." She smirked. "Well...yes, it is. Is it wrong?" I asked her. "Of course not. It's a normal thing we humans call jealousy. Come on, join me in drinking soda." She smiled and stood up waiting for me to go with her. I nodded and walked inside with her to the kitchen. We talked for awhile, she laughed at the memories I told her about Tony's first attempts at flying with the iron man boots. I believe she almost choked on her soda once while laughing. "You know you're like the big brother I never had." She told me smiling. Although the smile was wiped off of her face for some reason. "What's wrong?" I asked. She looked like she was looking behind me so I decided to look where she was staring. "NO, don't turn around." She said, biting her lip. "Why?" I asked curiously. "You're not gonna like it." She said sadly. I decided to turn and look which I regretted immediately. I felt hurt and angry. I turned back around and stared at the counter. Processing all of this.