Oneshot 1: How To Cheer Up A "Friend"

It was a beautiful day in Echo Creek. Star was hanging out with her new boyfriend, Oskar. He was playing his keyboard, hardly acknowledging the Princess. Star huffed, trying to signal him, but it didn't work. The bell rang, so she just trotted to class without saying goodbye. Star sat in the class room, not caring to listen, she laid her head down. She sighed. "Star, it's only been a week, maybe he's just warming up to you." She said to reassure herself. "What did you say?" Marco asked, looking up from his complicated math paper, well, Star thought it was complicated. "Huh? Oh, nothing Marco." She said, putting on a smile. Marco, looked back to his work, unsure if that was true. The bell rang, signaling the next period. Marco walked down the hall to get to his locker. Marco turned a corner, but unbeknownst to him two figures were there making out, normally he'd walk past, but this time he got angry. "How could you do this to Star!?" Marco shouted at Oskar. Marco, fitted with rage, stormed off. "Star!" He shouted for her. "Yeeeessss, Marco?" She asked in a sing-song voice. "Oskar cheated on you." Marco said, trying not to let it hurt her, but it would, regardless of how nicely he said it. "With who?" She asked with tears welling up in her eyes. "He cheated on you with Jackie, Star, I'm so sorry." Marco said. "Its okay." She said gloomily while wiping a tear. Star walked away sadly, she was stupid to like him. "Are you gonna be okay?" Marco called after her. "I'll find a way." She said while walking to her next class. Marco thought to himself. What could he do to make her happy?

Marco walked home, apparently Star had gone home early. He felt really bad about everything, despite not even being a part of it. Seeing Star like that made him feel sad too. That's why he wanted to make her feel better. He finally made it back to his house. When he got inside he instantly heard crying coming from above him. He walked up the steps, and knocked on her door.

"Leave me alone, I'm busy." Star said through the door. Marco completely ignored her and walked right into the room. Star was a mess, she was face first on her bed, and the sheets were wet with tears.

"Star.... I want to help you, c'mon." He said gently. "No Marco, can't you see I'm upset?" She sobbed.

"Yes. Thats why I'm trying to help you." He said.
Star continued to cry. Marco knew this was a possibility, so he did what he had to do. Marco picked up the crying girl.

"Marco, put me down!" She shouted. He didn't put her down, instead, he carried her downstairs. "Marco! Just put me down!" She screamed. Marco put her down on the couch. She gasped.

The coffee table had a series of snacks on it. There were gummy bears, chocolate, and Marco's famous nachoes. There was even a box of tissues on the table for her.

"Marco, did you do this for me?" She asked. Stars voice cracked at the last part. "I thought it would make you feel better." He said, blushing from embarrassment. "Thanks Marco, what would I do with out you?" She asked. Marco smiled at Star. Star patted the spot next to her for Marco to sit down. They didn't turn on the TV, they only talked.

"I'm Sorry Oskar cheated on me with Jackie." Star said. "What, why are you sorry for me, I don't care about Jackie! Not anymore." Marco said. "But, you liked her." Star said, quite baffled.

"Look, I love you Star, you are the most important part of my life. I would be useless without you, but I understand if this was a bit quick. I just needed to tell you how I feel." Marco said. He was blushing, and you could tell he was really nervous from a mile away.

"Marco..." She said. Marco looked up. Star engulfed him in a hug. She
Squeezed him so tight that his hoodie could've ripped. "Star?" He asked. She said nothing, she only cried on his shoulder. Marco put his hand on her back, and he hugged her back.

"Star, are you okay?" He asked. She leaned back from the hug and nodded. "Star, do you wanna stay here, or go to your room?" Marco asked. Star looked slightly tired, "I'm going to go to my room." She said. Star got up, but Marco was to quick for her. He picked her up the same way he carried her down. "Marco!" She yelled, but this time her voice was filled with laughter. Marco put her down at her bedroom door.

"Why did you do all this for me?" She asked, looking him in the eye. "Because." He said before kissing her on the forhead. He walked to his room, but he said something before he closed the door.

"Te amo."

Look, I know it's not that good, but this is the first SVTFOE oneshot I've ever written. Hope y'all liked it. C: